Weekend Plans

Is sven popular in Uk?

Define popular? Possibly not but I'd expect a slightly older, more musically discerning crowd. Which is no bad thing and Phonox is a wicked little 500 capacity club. Ideal for a Sunday session. I think he is doing only 6/7-10pm though.

All booked :) b&b in the tiny vilage of Leap.co cork.€40 a night.and.irish Godfathers of house playing next door in the famous Connolly..and what a cosy little venue.. picture from last sound check..
View attachment 6056
Rare as hens teeth these are.. mrs xmas present sorted..
IMG_20181127_201655.jpg
I says main st Leap, the village is actually one street on a bend in the middle of nowhere an hours drive outside cork,bandit country...... after party expected

After a full weekend in bed with the flu last weekend, can't wait for this one.

Friday - quiet night in

Sat am - skiing with kids and then my boy's neurotherapy session
Sat afternoon - over 40s cup game against strong opposition. Having not played for a month due to broken finger and toe, I'm raring to go
Sat - Mrs B's delayed birthday night out. Only a local meal but getting out together is so rare.

Sun - My eldest's first visit to a game at Arsenal. I can't wait. When I dreamed of this day, I didn't envisage it being in the club's additional needs provision, but I think, for us,it's a stepping stone to 'normal' attendance

Friday - quiet night in

Sat afternoon - over 40s cup game against strong opposition. Having not played for a month due to broken finger and toe, I'm raring to go
Sat - Mrs B's delayed birthday night out. Only a local meal but getting out together is so rare.

Sun - My eldest's first visit to a game at Arsenal. I can't wait. When I dreamed of this day, I didn't envisage it being in the club's additional needs provision, but I think, for us,it's a stepping stone to 'normal' attendance
Sounds good Buckley, big step.. He'll love it..

Just about recovered from a full on binge of a weekend. All started well on the Friday at a family birthday party but after my brothers and I left that was it, holy hell was unleashed on the local village. Ended up rolling into bed at 11am on Sunday morning. This was my first drink in a couple weeks since my last chaotic session.

Never mind, off to Gran Canaria in two weeks :D

Nikki Beach (sunday) in South Beach (Miami / Florida / USA)
Walked past Nikki beach the other week whilst walking to the south pier. Do they hold parties there or are you just chilling?

Delano sounded like it was pumping when we walked by further North...if only we didn’t have the baby with us :D

Friday - quiet night in

Definitely a good first step. I’m sure the facilities are set-up for a good match day experience

Back