Weekend Plans

last proper closing weekend here

tonight possibly a bit of rhadoo at underground

I'd be interested to know how this night has been doing this year. A true highlight of my last visit to the island.

My weekend starts now thanks to 'storm callum'.

No major excitement planned aside from scoring some waves inbetween the 70+mph winds. (Ambitous) though Sunday looks ok.

Energy needs to be saved for next weekend fabric birthday marathon.

I'd be interested to know how this night has been doing this year. A true highlight of my last visit to the island.

I only went once this summer, two weeks ago when it was the full RPR trio. this date was obviously very busy. if we go tonight I‘ll ask how the rest of the summer went for them. still home now.

ps enjoy fabric bday!! :)

My weekend starts now thanks to 'storm callum'.

No major excitement planned aside from scoring some waves inbetween the 70+mph winds. (Ambitous) though Sunday looks ok.

Energy needs to be saved for next weekend fabric birthday marathon.

Lol Callum was round here last night blowing the bins about and causing general chaos. Wee fanny!

Waiting for a phone call to say no work today. We're having high tides and all cafes and shops near or beach are closed since yesterday afternoon,can't even dtive down seafront.. We're a lttle back so think work is safe..:( only in 8-1 today so dosent really matter much.n fckn wild out now though..

Last edited:
Nice on Stivi.

Yeah it’s pretty wild out there! We’re on the north coast of Cornwall so aside from the wind we’re not getting too drilled. Here’s a screenshot of the swell charts for Porthleven on the south coast though ...

Attachments

• 1F44C677-40E5-42BC-AC23-8BDE42676825.png
    1F44C677-40E5-42BC-AC23-8BDE42676825.png
    102.6 KB · Views: 11
tonight - off to see Japanese mentalists Acid Mothers Temple performing live, potentially followed by BCN's premier (only?) bally-night ORIGINS
saturday - assembling tables, putting up shelves, arguments with neighbours & Movistar
sunday - bed / stroll / liga highlights

Back