Weekend Plans

All.Ireland hurling final starting soon.. 25 fellas with sticks running around after a tiny ball... whats not to like...
Found myself driving through Drumcondra at the exact time the fans were leaving Croke Park so was stuck in the same spot for nearly 2 hours, didn't help that I had a hangover :confused: anyway delighted for Limerick

Tonizzle - my boys second week at inclusive coaching session at Arsenal
Tomozzle - Very good friends' wedding attending by all my local mates and the missus and I's second night away together in 6 years
Sunday - swim, hotel breakfast, head home pick the kids up and head to the airport for a week in Tenerife

Quiet one this weekend, dinner with the other half's family tomorrow then chill out get plenty of sleep to prepare myself for the last festival of the year next weekend. Actually this time next week will hopefully be cracking open that all important first can :D

Quiet one tonight ready for a run tomorrow morning! Then it's sorting everything out at my house as I'm having some friends over for a BBQ which will be good :) Sunday will be the big hungover clear-up before a chilled out bank holiday Monday (I'll probably be in the gym :lol:)

Friends round tonight for some food and drinks. We've cheated a little and got the M&S Dine in deals.

Bits and pieces around the house on Sat, Sun, a few Gins later

Working nights from Monday 11pm

Ready to fly home from a couple of days in Amsterdam with the missus. Both really enjoyed the city although had to go back to hotel yesterday for a power nap after greening out on a doobie. Told the wife I was happy for her to visit a lady of the night, but funnily enough she wasn’t interested. Said that was her one and only chance so don’t ask next time. She assured me she won’t.

Back