Weekend Plans

Ended up in local dump. Loved giving it the big celebration when Motherwell equalised. The seethe from the locals was incredible. Never been so happy getting lobbed out a boozer. :p:p:p

Had first year anniversary stay and meal sat night where we got married. Nice evening :) visiting parents today before we go this week! Almost packed now lol.

Quiet weekend (for a change), parental Ikoda's turned up with doggo, so lots of walks and sorting out the house we've just moved in to.

Just booked flights to Ibiza for start of Oct, happy days!

Had a work end of summer/night out last night..nearly ended up going *Clubbing* into town towith the youngsters...:eek: all girls from the marketing department should I say..
Glad now I didn't..

Had a work end of summer/night out last night..nearly ended up going *Clubbing* into town towith the youngsters...:eek: all girls from the marketing department should I say..
Glad now I didn't..

My mate ended up chewing two pills on his way home and wanted a drink in the highlander just as they were closing. We know them in there so all good but ended up the stairs where they were clearing away the tables. All he wanted to do was clean the windows for them. Sat there for 45 minutes nursing a pint whilst he sprayed the f***n windows and wiped them all down. Ibiza eh, what a place.

Quiet few weekends coming up with lots of overtime on the cards.

Just about caught up with sleep from Lost Village festival last weekend.

A little over 3 weeks now until our return to Ibiza :)

Back