Weekend Plans

just got back from mates family bbq, last minute he invited my pal's from July's ibiza trip. so a mini reunion. bought along my decks and had a cracking day full of beer tunes and reminiscing over the ibiza trip. With the company off the wife's and kids. Good times.

just got back from mates family bbq, last minute he invited my pal's from July's ibiza trip. so a mini reunion. bought along my decks and had a cracking day full of beer tunes and reminiscing over the ibiza trip. With the company off the wife's and kids. Good times.
Quality

Saturday first day/evening with baby without Mrs- all went well as expected

Sunday - long walk with dog/baby. Mate invited me to a family fun day at a park, just weird alternative stalls (tarot readers, reiki, massage).

Harry Potter afternoon tea for niece’s 9th birthday present, niece obviously loves Harry Potter and dressed up- wife made baby and me...no one else was :( including my Mrs! Part of it was riding brooms outside the restaurant in the middle of a town - was great, didn’t feel like an idiot at all :oops:

4 day race meeting here on probably the worst race course in Europe.. so bar extensions Thursday - Sunday and it kinda brings the summer to a close here..:(

Back