Weekend Plans

Barry Island 10k run for me tomorrow - not done this one before so hoping it’s good! Hopefully the builders who are replacing next doors conservatory roof will have fecked off by the time I get back so I can have a bit of time sorting out my garden.

Climbed Carn Liath on my own yesterday at 7am - 3200ft to the top. Two Munro’s just behind this too but didn’t venture as very poor visibility. A very well behaved weekend for once :twisted:

Attachments

• F3542B74-05AE-45AF-9068-3B503050CC7A.jpeg
    F3542B74-05AE-45AF-9068-3B503050CC7A.jpeg
    1,000.7 KB · Views: 8
Mellow yellow today after last night.. David Kitt aka new jackson doing his acoustic stuff now.. David August *live* at 21:15..

Quiet weekend
Thursday football, nice weather, poor football but a win to takes Bfc through to next stage of European tour:) few beers

Saturday- attempted to open bank accounts for the baby. Phone call late afternoon, two spare tickets for a charity ball if we could get a sitter. Nice meal for a charity that takes unused school class room furniture to disadvantaged children around the world. 1 beer :(

Sunday - hell. Took Mrs shopping in Manchester with the pram. Busy shops, ages finding and waiting for lifts, stood around outside shops waiting. Won’t rush to do that again. Ok meal at Banyan

Every minute of the week coming I’ll thinking of ways to get to Istanbul for football on Thursday within budget and without coming back to bin liners on the drive :eek:

Most strangest meet up all weekend was I wss looking for my OH in this little piece of Narnia we were lucky to know someone djing and he gave us some wristbands to use this area..askef a mate where is A? He said over there a having a smoke with some English fella wearing a beret.. now I only know two people who wear beret.. frank spencer and kevin Rowland.. it was the midnight runner himself..and of course she had no idea who he was until I said.. fckn hell

Last edited:
Back