Weekend Plans

Glad you asked. :D

Opening ceremony on the bunker cinema - along with real time views of the olympic stadium.

Saturday morning - gong session followed by boating on Victoria Park lake...then...

ALFOS party with Andrew Weatherall and Sean Johnston at Brixton's Slide on the terrace (2pm till 2am).

Set to be the London date of summer? 8)

Friday - quiet night in with the missus

Sat - 9am meet in the cafe for London leg of mate's stag at racing at Ascot - coach to and from our local. so late night there after.

Sund - die

Johnny Vodka's weekend:

sm2.jpg

:lol: @ Robder

Friday - A friend's birthday celebration. Dinner at a fancy restaurant followed by a table at a popular nightclub. Should get messy.

Saturday - Another friend's birthday celebration out at his girlfriend's dacha. Rare foray into the suburbs for me... I much prefer to stay in the city!

Sunday - Probably a lazy day although I'm tempted to go to Techno Gipsy Sunday Sessions with Nicolas Jaar, Wolf+Lamb and Soul Clap. I missed Art Department there last week as well as some other very nice line-ups. Curious to check it out.

a love from Outer Space (andrew weatherall & sean johnston) on friday @ berkeley Suite.

really looking forward to this...big crowd us all going.....also 3 of my pals from aberdeen coming down, doing glasgow on the friday, then train to london early saturday and going to the ALFOS night in brixton as well...staying out and then first flight back to aberdeen on sunday morning.

i salute their partying spirit....im actually surprised i've shown retraint and decided not to join them...(need to save for ibiza in september)

Johnny Vodka's weekend:

sm2.jpg

That's gotta hurt, whatever it is, whilst looking intriguing!

Fri: Fly to Gdnask for stag do.

Sat: Hopefully have a morning run in the city, then whatever unfolds.

Sun: More of the same.

Mon: Home

Need the trip like a hole in the head but hey ho.

Friday: Heading down to Derby and Nottingham for a friends birthday.
Saturday: Heading up to Scarborough to help a friend move.
Sunday: Sleep. Begin a serious job and flat hunt for Brighton.

Fri - catch up with my man after a long week.
Sat - family time, maybe a trip to Leeds to do some shopping for hols
Sun - gym, sleep, more family time & if we're lucky to actually get some nice weather oop north, have a BBQ. I'm doing zero drinking or partying until 12 Aug when we arrive in Ibiza! Trying to build up some reserves of energy for all the dancing I plan on doing then!

Global Gathering on the Saturday for me. Nothing I'm interested in on the Friday so just doing the one day.

Then chill before Ibiza on Tues.

Global Gathering on the Saturday for me.
Then chill before Ibiza on Tues.

That's quite a week you have lined-up Sir!

Mark Knight & Toolroom on Sunday for me (the Monday is already booked off work as a precautionary!)

Before then I shall just soak up some rays while they last...

hopefully learning to windsurf on cala martina, paid 30 quid for two of them on fleabay and shipped them out here earlier this year, will try to learn it whilst the kids build sand castles on the beach, and also enjoy a paella!

a love from Outer Space (andrew weatherall & sean johnston) on friday @ berkeley Suite.

Not much makes me jealous ... but that's definitely one of the few things that does !

Call me old fashioned, but what's not to like?

Have to say there's a lot in that :twisted: :spank:

hopefully learning to windsurf on cala martina, paid 30 quid for two of them on fleabay and shipped them out here earlier this year, will try to learn it whilst the kids build sand castles on the beach, and also enjoy a paella!

Probably what I'd enjoy doing most out of all the possible weekend exploits under discussion :twisted:

Back