weekend plans!

I'm only going on what my flatmate has told me about this. They had no warrant, and that was the reason. They refuse to tell us anything more than that.

I would say your flat mate is not telling you something. Just for the record, the police do not need a warrant to enter a property for many reasons. It sounds like they entered to save life or limb or to prevent serious damage to property. They would have told your flat mate so I would ask him for the truth. If they made a search, your flat mate would of signed the search form which would of had the search power on it.

I would say your flat mate is not telling you something. Just for the record, the police do not need a warrant to enter a property for many reasons. It sounds like they entered to save life or limb or to prevent serious damage to property. They would have told your flat mate so I would ask him for the truth. If they made a search, your flat mate would of signed the search form which would of had the search power on it.

Yeah, my Spidey senses are twitching.

I don't think he's hiding anything. The police were round here six weeks ago looking for a wanted man. We have no idea who he was, but he certainly didn't live here. We assume this is the same man they were looking for.

I don't think he's hiding anything. The police were round here six weeks ago looking for a wanted man. We have no idea who he was, but he certainly didn't live here. We assume this is the same man they were looking for.

In that case I would suggest that your flat hate has links to this wanted man. It definitely sounds like he isn't telling you the entire truth. Anyway back to topic haha.

In that case I would suggest that your flat hate has links to this wanted man. It definitely sounds like he isn't telling you the entire truth. Anyway back to topic haha.

Shutter Island/Fight Cluib revisited!

Ben can't face the truth. He is the wanted man and can't face the guilt of what he's done. Though he lives alone, coming back to find the door unhinged and the Police notice, he constructs a truth he can live with, including a flatmate who assures him no-one's done anything wrong:eek:

We were in Strathyre, the nearest town was Callander - lovely part of the world :D

Lovely 8) my parents lived around that way for about 10 years. So accessible from Glasgow but feel like you're miles away, we used to call it our holiday home :lol: and you got in just before mental midgee season, well done!!

So... did you get on the bevvy at 9am!?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back