Weekend Plans....

Be as blunt as you like, Im not easily offended! To be honest I think you are probably right. In fact I think I know it deep down, its just the mess its going to make.....

This is where Buddhism can be applied. (;)) Change/flux is natural.. in matter, yourself (well, there is no 'you') and, I suppose, in relationships. Don't be afraid of change. Accept it. Don't cling to something that's not working.

First - Em, hope you're ok. You're only young and it won't seem such a big deal in a while. Do what you feel and it'll work out. x (Patronising, moi?:lol:)

Fri - Inbetweeners!

Sat - first anniversary with the missus. I'll probably be getting a medal from the Queen or something:lol:. Nah, she's perfect, so I'll be spoiling her morning and night! (Afternoon - I'll be busy with out first friendly game of the season:lol:)

Dinner somewhere tbc and some congratulatory drinks to celebrate how dead good we are:lol:

Sunday - doing the wages for the month and maybe a nice roast dinner

This is where Buddhism can be applied. (;)) Change/flux is natural.. in matter, yourself (well, there is no 'you') and, I suppose, in relationships. Don't be afraid of change. Accept it. Don't cling to something that's not working.

Yes Swami Vodka, I find your teachings most excellent.

Well, I'm happy coz our Tesco was selling half price sirloin steak - which will replace the pizza leftovers I had planned for tea tonight. :D

Just need to try and not spoil it through overcooking...

First - Em, hope you're ok. You're only young and it won't seem such a big deal in a while. Do what you feel and it'll work out. x (Patronising, moi?:lol:)

Fri - Inbetweeners!

Sat - first anniversary with the missus. I'll probably be getting a medal from the Queen or something:lol:. Nah, she's perfect, so I'll be spoiling her morning and night! (Afternoon - I'll be busy with out first friendly game of the season:lol:)

Dinner somewhere tbc and some congratulatory drinks to celebrate how dead good we are:lol:

Sunday - doing the wages for the month and maybe a nice roast dinner

your missus is spot on Buckley sir.....

Stop.

Please.

:lol:

Cut off its horns and wipe its a*se .. as we used to say :)oops:)

I think it's more medium - rare -> medium I like it - just at that point where the blood is being released and spills out when you cut it. Yum! :twisted:

Ask for rare abroad and it's practically raw and, bizarrely, less bloody (coz I suppose the tissue holds the blood until a certain level of cooking).

I think it's more medium - rare -> medium I like it - just at that point where the blood is being released and spills out when you cut it. Yum! :twisted:

Ask for rare abroad and it's practically raw and, bizarrely, less bloody (coz I suppose the tissue holds the blood until a certain level of cooking).

Its not actually blood that comes out.

Back