Weekend Plans....

Is it the Excuse the Mess boat party on the Dutch Master you're doing on Saturday ?

No but that one sounds ace haha my kind of party !! Its the electronic sessions one .... Trance OH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY gonna have to get smashed and I hope I wont notice how much I dont like trance :( :(

I'm having a few issues with my personal life at the moment so really not sure what is on the cards at the moment - may just disappear to a friends for the weekend :cry:

This sounds like relationship troubles ?! Hope everythings ok :(

Sometimes an escape from the norm is a good thing :)

Well, I need to cut the grass/do some weeding. Plus I'll do some cooking (homemade spinach souffle and garlic bread, I think), watch my first blu-ray, do a bit of walking (weather permitting) and start my 'mindfulness' course book. :D

Was wondering what had happened to your quest for mindfulness !! Weeding, walking and cutting the grass all good for contemplation. I am hoping the f***ing weather changes - haven't made it near the beach all week (periodic puppy sitting hasn't helped either - though he's very cute and toilet training has come on by leaps and bounds !). Must get outside this w/end ... will go stir crazy otherwise !!

No but that one sounds ace haha my kind of party !! Its the electronic sessions one .... Trance OH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY gonna have to get smashed and I hope I wont notice how much I dont like trance :( :(

Not too late to change your plans !!! Visionquest & co ... or trance .... hmmm .... only £20 !!

What did he do?

You nosey f**kers :lol:

Well, its not all so black and white but he slept with a girl underage....

Not normally a problem, as he was seein the girl etc....they parted ways, she was a bit nuts - ended up in the priory and was errrr pregnant :rolleyes:...she had to spill the beans on who was the father.....low and behold it was my brother...two years after the incident, he moves on, gets a new gf, she falls pregnant then BOOM from no where - he gets three years and was stuck in a sex offenders prison :evil:

He missed the first year of his daughters life :( and things are going to be ever simple for him now, probably for the rest of his life thanks to that silly little girl...

Not saying my brother is innocent as he was a stupid d*ck for sleeping with her anyway but there are alot more worse offenders who are gona have the same problems as he is, as in will struggle to get a job for being on the sex offenders list blah blah blah...

I'm off to Devon for a week, Ilfracombe & then Brixham. V Chilled one. Any tips welcomed!

Brixham's on my doorstep ! Recommend getting out and having a go at this, just over the border in Cornwall on the same site as Kartworld :

http://www.adrenalinquarry.co.uk/coasteering-cornwall.html

Went earlier in the year and had great fun (not just a big kid, honest !! :rolleyes:). The zip down to the site is fun too tho' it was blowing a 20mph gale when I did it and had to have an extra 30kg water barrel attached to get all the way !!

Beach at Bigbury-on-Sea (or Wonwell - check the tide times tho') if it's sunny.

You nosey f**kers :lol:

Well, its not all so black and white but he slept with a girl underage....

Not normally a problem, as he was seein the girl etc....they parted ways, she was a bit nuts - ended up in the priory and was errrr pregnant :rolleyes:...she had to spill the beans on who was the father.....low and behold it was my brother...two years after the incident, he moves on, gets a new gf, she falls pregnant then BOOM from no where - he gets three years and was stuck in a sex offenders prison :evil:

He missed the first year of his daughters life :( and things are going to be ever simple for him now, probably for the rest of his life thanks to that silly little girl...

Not saying my brother is innocent as he was a stupid d*ck for sleeping with her anyway but there are alot more worse offenders who are gona have the same problems as he is, as in will struggle to get a job for being on the sex offenders list blah blah blah...

:eek:

Well dont know enough of the detail to make any kind of comment. Must have been really tough for all the families.

However as a wise man once told me, just wait till they leave school.

Thats 3.45pm in most boroughs.

SORRY:spank:

What's this about Trance? :lol:

Listened to too much of it in my younger days, Ikoda - just got tired of it eventually and moved on when the great trance - progressive divide opened up !! Still not bored by great progressive house so must be a better match for me !! (I'm not 21 any more, sadly :cry:).

Must have been really tough for all the families.

Meh, not really...the boy never learns :spank:
Just felt sorry for his GF to bring up Ruby on her own - well with her mums help aswell as she was only 19 when she had her...

haha sounds like i have a right scummy pikey family :lol:

Problems with the boyfriend, Em? :(

Yeah something along those lines. I think its me with the problem though - everything is fine where he is coming from, just me with the niggling doubts and unusual feelings :cry:

All I can do is give myself time which he finds hard to understand but I am the sort of person that needs to go away, think, be alone, come out focused.....

Definately need to emma, then u can realise what is what and what u want - as that is the most important thing...

We all have these little moments in life but sometimes u need to step back and look at what u have got and what you could lose....

Back