Weekend Plans....

xxVic-zeexx

Yay i beat everyone to it :lol:

Whats peoples got planned then ?!

Fri - Booked up my favourite local Indian Restuarant to surprise the BF with...got a few gifts and goodbye pressies to give him and generally just spoil him as im making it my special night for him (which he wont like as he doesnt like surprises or being spoiled just like me :lol:) no doubt wel end up gettin a big legless by the end of the night :D

Saturday - After my brother being inside for nearly 2 years he is finally out and ready to be part of his own little family with his gorgeous daughter so theyre coming down to, amongst my other brother and his gf and of course my, currently, troublesome partying sister :spank: mummys doing a big dinner then knowing us mephams wel all endup on the smash in town somewhere :D

Sunday - Hopefully not hanging then out to lunch then off to see Inbetweeners wogoo - tickets already booked 8)

Friday: Off to see the GF, which means another 3 and a half hour drive. :(
Saturday: Chilling. GF has to work 1 - 10, which is really annoying.
Sunday: Coming back late evening, no idea for plans during the day.

after the madness of last weekend i could do with a quiet one, but i don't think it will pan out that way!

Friday - The Inbetweeners at the cinema

Sat - Up early, gym, then pub for 12 in prep for the first game of the season, watch arsenal v liverpool and then off to everton v qpr. pub after the game and then meet the crew in liverpool for friends birthday. Probably end up seeing Jacques Le Cont later on.

Sunday - Christening and hopefully not too rough from Sat!

Fri - Fun bus down to London with a bottle of vodka yeeehaaa

Sat - All day booze sesh touring london boozers with a load of bezzies and try and make the boat party in one peice

Sun - get back to leeds in time for a boozey sesh with more mates and try to get home at a reasonable time !!

I see a theme going on here ........... :)

Bugger all and looking forward to it after the sex and drug excesses of the last 2 weekends. :lol:

Well, I need to cut the grass/do some weeding. Plus I'll do some cooking (homemade spinach souffle and garlic bread, I think), watch my first blu-ray, do a bit of walking (weather permitting) and start my 'mindfulness' course book. :D

Bugger all and looking forward to it after the sex and drug excesses of the last 2 weekends. :lol:

Well, I need to cut the grass/do some weeding. Plus I'll do some cooking (homemade spinach souffle and garlic bread, I think), watch my first blu-ray, do a bit of walking (weather permitting) and start my 'mindfulness' course book. :D

Masterbating like a rampant chimp to overcome a hangover doesnt count as sex :D

Friday - Probably just chill and watch a film. Few beers.
Saturday - Up early for rugby training, then go watch Wales - Argentina, then probably order a curry and slob infront of the TV. Few beers.
Sunday - Gym and not much else. No beers.

Friday - A friend's birthday drinks, probably followed by more drinking. Might make it to see Pig & Dan at Krysha Mira in the morning.

Saturday - Watch football, go drinking

Sunday - Pack

Monday - Travel to a remote Arctic island off the far northeast coast of Russia to see polar bears and a well-preserved woolly mammoth 8)

I'm having a few issues with my personal life at the moment so really not sure what is on the cards at the moment - may just disappear to a friends for the weekend :cry:

Really want to see The Inbetweeners movie!

I'm having a few issues with my personal life at the moment so really not sure what is on the cards at the moment - may just disappear to a friends for the weekend :cry:

Really want to see The Inbetweeners movie!

Hope your ok, Emma! :(

Go see The Inbetweeners!

Sunday - We Love Space

Like.

Nothing planned for Friday as we will be in preparation for Saturday and The Big Day Out in Birmingham (titled with capital letters and everything because we very rarely head into town despite living only 30 mins away) - up there early for breakfast, shopping, drinks, Carluccios for a late lunch then to the Electric Cinema to watch The Guard, followed by more drinks and hopefully not missing the last train home :lol:

Sunday - recovery, sorting stuff out for IBZ (i.e. buying more clothes)

Back