Weekend Plans

nice Ferd!!!

haha.. we have very similar taste I think

Sunday seems a load of people have decided on Fuse , otherwise known as 'Little Essex'. Would rather go to the 20:20 day party at the old Shoreditch tube station

yep, thats Becki down to a T ;)

Might even bump into you on sunday after all this time

Last edited by a moderator:
Sunday seems a load of people have decided on Fuse , otherwise known as 'Little Essex'. Would rather go to the 20:20 day party at the old Shoreditch tube station

What makes you say that re Fuse Marc? I've been a couple of times ages ago (a mate/aquaintance runs it), and it was pretty busy, but I believe it's even more popular now......

Friday night - Doing radio show

Saturday - Taking my eldest shopping for her birthday then cooking dinner before the CL final

Sunday - Working

Monday - Working (Ibiza in 3 weeks so taking all the overtime i can 8))

What makes you say that re Fuse Marc? I've been a couple of times ages ago (a mate/aquaintance runs it), and it was pretty busy, but I believe it's even more popular now......

Yeah it started off abit smaller scale and was alot of the usual faces from the weekend ending up there. Last 2 times ive been I hardly saw anyone I recognised and the majority of people there were dressed up in smart shirts (done up to the top button of course) , wayfarer sunglasses at all times and swished Joey Essex haircuts. Also mainly about 19/20. Now there's nothing wrong with that the point is that the clientelle definitely has changed abit. Or as some people have decided "Full of Fusic (unts"

Yeah it started off abit smaller scale and was alot of the usual faces from the weekend ending up there. Last 2 times ive been I hardly saw anyone I recognised and the majority of people there were dressed up in smart shirts (done up to the top button of course) , wayfarer sunglasses at all times and swished Joey Essex haircuts. Also mainly about 19/20. Now there's nothing wrong with that the point is that the clientelle definitely has changed abit. Or as some people have decided "Full of Fusic (unts"

:lol:

Looks like Shoomers are fed up with the acid teds again!

Bugger all, bar mooching about the house. I was hoping to plant some veggie seeds in my troughs, but the weather's so sh!t I doubt I'll even get that done. :(

Mate was wanting to go and see some bands (Beat Connection amongst them) in Glasgow, but I'm stuck in till about 1/3 of the way through June.

well its totally sold out for the daytime. no tickets on door and no card machines so make sure you take enough cash , also no cloakroom.

Looks like Fuse it is

also tight above the knee shorts and deck shoes sans socks.
Obligatory 'gun fingers' and a penchant for " 'ouse n tech"

yep, thats Becki down to a T ;)

Don't be jel babez!!! :twisted:

It does have some shocking people in there, but one of my good mates DJ's for Fuse and not been out with him in ages so we'll probably pop in for a few before heading to 2020.

also tight above the knee shorts and deck shoes sans socks.
Obligatory 'gun fingers' and a penchant for " 'ouse n tech"

The majority of Fuse people are actually from South London, all Millwall scumbags!

Plus a few Essex t.wats for good measure of course...

The majority of Fuse people are actually from South London, all Millwall scumbags!

Plus a few Essex t.wats for good measure of course...

haha yeah, its funny but we use the term like "thats well essex" to describe that whole look , regardless of where the people are from , they could be american for all i care its just become under the blanket term 'essex' after the tv show . but who am i to judge im probs the least fashionable person in there!

Back