Weekend Plans

8)

Sunday - Friends birthday BBQ if weather is reasonable. If not then it will be a tour of Stourbridge's finest ale serving establishments. I'm then torn about whether to go to a Fakin' The Funk reunion (this was the first 'proper' club night I experienced way back in the day at Libertys in Brum) or to go and see a Thin Lizzy tribute. The heart wants Fakin' the Funk but the head tells me it would be a LOT less messier to go and see Thin Lizzy.

:

could you see thin lizzie THEN go to club night??

oh yeah, nearly forgot about a certain football match :oops::lol: - will obv be watching that

Where will you be watching it?

There's going to be a massive Barca fan get together in Trafalgar Square at 2pm on Saturday.

Saturday is about the final.

then Sunday going to 2020 Vision day and night party in Shoreditch with Ewan Pearson, Ralph Lawson and Steve Bug

its actually a busy weekend for us.....

Sat: Iggy Pop plus various other bands at Evolution 8)
Sun: Plan B plus various other bands
Sun: Dennis Ferrer/Alex Niggermann at Shindig Warehouse party
Mon: Die
Tue: Die some more
Wed: Work from home in case still dying.....

Have been arm-twisted into a weekend (Friday night/Sat anway) at the MD's place in Southend. Christ knows what'll be like, but given that I took a blind date who turned out to be a munter to his last do, it'll be a chance to redeem myself:lol:

Where will you be watching it?

There's going to be a massive Barca fan get together in Trafalgar Square at 2pm on Saturday.

Saturday is about the final.

then Sunday going to 2020 Vision day and night party in Shoreditch with Ewan Pearson, Ralph Lawson and Steve Bug

am almost certainly watching the game itself at a mate's house near where I live (A Man Utd supporting Mancunian, strangely enough) but will be in town early doors though. Fond memories of 92 - there were hundreds of (goodnatured) Spanish and Italians singing at each other across the escalators at Piccadilly Circus. That was a fantastic day - I still have the radio tapes of pure, unadulterated hysteria when koeman scored.

Tomorrow night Swedish House Mafia at The Barrowlands, followed by Swedish House Mafia again at The Arches which finishes at 4 and I have work at 8.30 :eek: Probably just stay up :lol:

Rest of the weekend, not sure as I have Rockness in a couple of weeks so should save some money for that!

Woooohooooo my weekend starts at 5.30 TODAY !!!

Wed - Straight home to crack open the fizz with my housemate and ceelbrate the start of our holiday !!

Thurs - Fly to Ibiza/Ibiza related stuff
Fri - Sankeys/Ibiza related stuff

Sat - Ibiza related stuff

Sun - Space opening/Ibiza related stuff

Monday dc10 opening/Ibiza related stuff

Tuesday - Ibiza related stuff

HAAAPPY HAPPPY HAAAPYYY !!!:)

Wed - Straight home to crack open the fizz with my housemate and ceelbrate the start of our holiday !!

Is there a sankeys in Ibiza now??

Sounds amazing have a lush time please tell us all about it when you get back so I can get even more excited (11 wks today)

Bigchief was supposed to be seeing SHM this weekend very sad to have cancelled :(

Have a fab time Crispy 8)

Have been arm-twisted into a weekend (Friday night/Sat anway) at the MD's place in Southend. Christ knows what'll be like, but given that I took a blind date who turned out to be a munter to his last do, it'll be a chance to redeem myself:lol:

Where abouts in Southend :lol:

Friday - get to finish at 4, quick drink after work then head home (I say quick drink, it better be :lol: )

Saturday - BBQ at friends for her bday, then going to other friends in evening so the boys can watch the footy and we can do "chick" things :lol:

Sunday - no plans

Monday - no plans

Hoping for some nice weather so we can get out and about

I'm always a bit scared of doing these updates now ever since someone I had never met (or heard of) before came up to me in a club and seemed to know everything about me :eek: :eek: :eek: But, hey ho...

Thursday - post exam comiserations/celebrations with friends
Friday - out in the homeland for my bro's birthday
Saturday - relaxing, maybe a bit of shopping, cooking a curry for the family in the evening
Sunday - Fuse bank holiday party followed by 2020 Vision @ Village Underground.

WHOOOPP!

Bigchief was supposed to be seeing SHM this weekend very sad to have cancelled :(

Don't worry, I am seeing them twice in one night! So thats enough for the both of us! :p

This way it gets it out my system so I have 2 shots at the Space > DC10 > Cocoon marathon without having to use a monday to head to Pacha to see SHM! :D

Back