Weekend Plans

Ikoda

How have we not had one yet?!

It's Friday!

What are you lovely spotlighters up to on this (hopefully) sunny weekend. :)

Our weekend was going to be DIYing the flat but that plan is now scrapped and we are going to hit the beach as its a 5 min walk for us 8)

This weekend I am mainly going to be running 26.2 miles and having my first beer in 70 days - happy happy days 8)

tonight - I'm checking out the mighty Francois K in shoreditch - first big night in aaaages
tmrw - off to a birthday at the plough in ealing
sunday - fear, loathing, self-harming

I have no plans apart from a bit of gym, karscher-washing the back yard off and reading aforementioned Nigel Slater cook book.

Rock.And.Roll.Baby.

Tonight - Cancelled a date so i can do my own thing on my errrr own :lol: so itl be gym night and go home to an empty house whilst my sister recovers from her boobie job and my mum stays up there with her...

Saturday - Nothing day time then out in Clapham boi 8) :lol:

Sunday - DEATH - I can see it now, but i am mentally and physically prepared for it :eek: who the f**k am i kidding no im not :evil:

Monday - Off work, baby sisters birthday - i say this and shes going to be 22 :D treat her for lunch if she is able to get out of bed in her mummified state :D

Good luck, Babs!

Olly - very lucky you are, sir.

My plan:
Friday - leaving for the airport in an hour and flying to Kiev along with a bunch of friends to celebrate my mate's 40th birthday. There will be trouble. :twisted:

Saturday - back to Moscow, a friend's birthday party, random post-party adventures. Hopefully make it to Arma17 for Guy Gerber & Steve Bug.

Sunday - clean up the homestead in preparation for my brother's first visit later next week :D

Fri: Work late.

Sat: Script writing course run by Sundance Film Fest followed by Goodman(?) followed by birthday bash in Camden. Never been a fan of Camden.

Sun: Census form. :S

Fri: Stretching and packing my bag.

Sat: Stretching. Heading down to what looks like a very sunny Brighton. Head out for something to eat before an early night.

Sun: Brighton Marathon. Nervous but can't wait. Followed by a few well earned beers.

Mon: Day off to recover.

Today: Finish sorting out bits and bobs, go to the gym, early night

Saturday: Train to liverpool airport, then fly to Amsterdam. Drive down to Den Bosch for ASOT 500

Sunday: Make my way back, mostly crippled and high on caffine, back to AMS to do the return journey.

Monday: Sleep, then in to town to try and hand out CVs for a second job.

No plans really except basking in this glorious sunshine and some Ibiza related retail therapy and staying out of as much mischief as possible :)

This evening I am going for "1 or 2" ciders in beer garden straight from work, which probably means we will still be partying somewhere at 11am tomorrow morning! The sun does get me over excited and takes every last bit of will power I have! This will mean a night of Saturday night TV with my mates, damn you Take me Out for finishing! Sunday I will be fully recovered and will take myself to the pub for nice chilled sunshine daytime drinking and hope that my will power returns!!

Working night shift tonight which is gona be painful as the whole of soho will be boozing in the streets.
saturday gona meet a few of the boys and do abit of beer fuelled people watching down brick lane area i think

Dinner with the folks on the wirral tonight.

30 miles on the bike tomorrow.

Pub in didbsury in the evening.

30 K on the bike in Betwys Coed (a MTB trail).

Collapse.

Back