Weekend Plans

40 is nowhere near as bad as turning 30 IMO
Hmm... must be different for women and men then. I have a friend turning 30 next month and she's agonizing about it too. Women do seem to feel empowered at 40... exact opposite of us :lol:

When I turned 30, I had a little bit of anxiety but was generally happy to leave my 20s. I thought about getting taken more seriously at work. Full-on adulthood.

But I've been increasingly worried about 40. I'm already halfway to a full-on mental incident and it's just 2 weeks until my 39th :lol:

We were but the House renovations have kinda taken over our life! We have the builders in on Sunday and I dont really think coming back from a club and cracking on in front of a builder will be any good for my brain!

There is still a very slim chance we will be there!

Go Rob!! I'm going to see the northern Planet E show @ Circus - Craig, Luciano and Yos in one room...Denis Ferrer and Heidi in the loft.

my first post on here in about 3 years i think!! it must be summer coming round, i am looking on spotlight again!

Quiet weekend here. Housework, roast, Sunday paper, brisk nature walk, mess around on the X-box and catch up with a few films.

Hmm... must be different for women and men then. I have a friend turning 30 next month and she's agonizing about it too. Women do seem to feel empowered at 40... exact opposite of us :lol:

Lets face it we all know men reach their emotional maturity at 18 and the rest from that is just downhill ;)

When I turned 30, I had a little bit of anxiety but was generally happy to leave my 20s. I thought about getting taken more seriously at work. Full-on adulthood.

But I've been increasingly worried about 40. I'm already halfway to a full-on mental incident and it's just 2 weeks until my 39th :lol:

I dont need any excuse to feel empowered :lol::lol::lol: it just happens to be my natural default setting unfortunately for some people :oops::oops::oops:

I dont need any excuse to feel empowered :lol::lol::lol: it just happens to be my natural default setting unfortunately for some people :oops::oops::oops:
Oi, that was meant as a general statement, not directed at you personally!
(When I wrote it, for some reason, I had Irina and Sheryl Crow in my head :lol:)
I do not doubt your power!

Busy birthday weekend for me..

Tonight - Cafe Jazz

Tomorrow - Helping the girlfriend move house

Sat - Meal with parents in the day - Cardiff City home - Levon Vincent @ Backroom

Sunday - Carrying on then Jamie Woon at Cardiff Arts Sunday night

Monday - Birthday lunch with the misses

Few days of recovery and then BLOC next Thursday!! 8)

Happy birthday Paul, will see u at Backroom =)

Oi, that was meant as a general statement, not directed at you personally!
(When I wrote it, for some reason, I had Irina and Sheryl Crow in my head :lol:)
I do not doubt your power!

I know you dimebar LOL!!!! :) :)

you and your fantasies LOL ......

Having a lazy weekend the weather will be crap, so the Lost series will be watched. I may have a few drinks tonight with friends trying not to let it get too messy.

Back