Weekend Plans

Buckley

What you up to?

Me:

Friday - quiet times with the missus

Saturday - Playing in our re-arranged semi-final and trying desperately not to get injured. Then taking the missus out for some dinner as I'll not be seeing her for a week:(

Sunday - midday flight to Geneva for a weeks skiing in Morzine8). That's why I'm very keen not to get injured ay footy!

Monday to Saturday - ski, ski, ski!

Busy birthday weekend for me..

Tonight - Cafe Jazz

Tomorrow - Helping the girlfriend move house

Sat - Meal with parents in the day - Cardiff City home - Levon Vincent @ Backroom

Sunday - Carrying on then Jamie Woon at Cardiff Arts Sunday night

Monday - Birthday lunch with the misses

Few days of recovery and then BLOC next Thursday!! 8)

This weekend:

Friday: Hitting up Ministry of Sound, haven't been for six months, and Ferry Corsten is playing.

Saturday: Sleeping, then meeting up with London Friends.

Sunday: Roast dinner at uncles (mmm... Roast), then meeting up with London Friends.

Monday: Day off from work. :D

Oh, and Happy birthday Paul_The_Pigeon, enjoy your 'hangover' ;)

Have a good trip, Dan!

And happy birthday to you, Mr Pigeon.

We've got a wacky weekend here. Tuesday, March 8 is a holiday (International Women's Day) so they've moved the Monday business day to Saturday. :confused:

Saturday - Pretend to work during the day. Also, pass out Women's Day gifts to all the ladies in the office. Randomness in the evening - some of my mates planning a big boys night out, although I'll probably abandon them to go see Ultra Nate at Discoteque and later head to Krysha Mira for DJ Luca Bacchetti.

Sunday - T.B.D. Nothing major planned at present, but I'm sure there'll be drinking involved. A few new bars & clubs around I'd like to check out.

Monday - Big night! Starting off by heading to the pub to watch football. Then a very tough choice of 1) a big warehouse party with Digweed, Prydz, Shultz, Maas, Nick Warren, Mar-T, Brian Cross, Sneaky Sound System and Gareth Emery, 2) Joris Voorn @ Discoteque, or 3) Magda and co. at Arma17. Why people had to schedule all these on the same night is beyond me. Will probably end up at the warehouse, at least to start.

Tuesday - Try to remember to buy flowers for the missus on the way home in the morning. Then get some sleep. Then probably take the missus out for a meal or something.

I'm off to the effra jazz pub in brixton tonight with a spanish friend, then showing my face at the bar a bar relaunch tmrw in stokey, then down to my flat in worthing and then brighton on saturday for a mate's night at The Globe, which I promised I'd go to

there are some ridiculously good nights on this weekend in London town, and naturally I'm missing the lot :cry:

the Pleasure Principle in the clerkenwell arches danny wang, harri, unabombers looks really good - all awesome selectors

although I ideally wanted to go to the planet E party, which will be amazing - full report please anyone who does. (carl craig's done the current essential mix - http://mixdeluxe.wordpress.com/2011/02/26/essential-mix-–-2011-02-26-–-carl-craig/ props to Radio 1 for showing him some love)

Note how Jaded slyly piggy-backed on the Planet E party, in this thread http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?t=69538 - I strongly doubt Carl Craig or Planet E sanctioned the use of their name in any jaded spam, but maybe somebody can prove me wrong?

Happy Birthday PTP!!!

Fri: 40th birthday drinks

Sat: Newcastle v Everton match at St James - (not looking forward to after the Reading debarcle the other night) but hopefully the 3 course meal and free bar will cheer me up a bit :lol:

Sun - TBC

that is all.....

Fri - Rock climbing 8)

Saturday - Getting right bloody on it down my local town :D causing trouble, drinking too much, flirting too much :lol: the norm really

Sunday - God i dont even wana imagine the nasty evil hangover im gona encounter :rolleyes: either way im sure it will be a day in bed unless i can wangle someone to make me a roast dinner :lol:

Laying low till saturday

Then its Planet E warehouse party with Carl Craig! Got abit of a crew for this one which should be good and names on the door for Jaded afters. Well wana see Konrad Black at Jaded and 95% sure carl craig or radio slave will not be playing the afters. The warm up guy Chris Stanford is tho.
Report to follow from foetal position

Friday - drinks after work in the City with work mates

Saturday - off to see best friend her newish baby (the 10lber :lol: ) then a chill in the evening

Sunday - no plans, probably some housework and a roast dinner - have to on a Sunday!

Monday - day off work so chillax....we may be big kids and go and see that new film Rango! Looks brilliant

Friday- prob hit the gym for a bit and get in some of the black stuff.

Saturday- Down to the Celtic game and then maybe a few beers in the evening.

Sunday- Tiling the kitchen which is still not finished! to be fair, only the tiling and flooring to do, so all but there. Missed out on 2manyDj's and Dave Clarke to do the fecking thing, so in need of a decent night out in a few weeks!

Also ducking out of Planet E.

Looks great but one of my fave nights is on this Sat so I'm off to that instead. It's the kind of place where you can dance the night away sober which is more where my head's at at the mo.

I'm sure Ewer St will be great though!

Few scoops in chorlton tomorrow.

Planning for upcoming house move (tuesday, major squeaky bum time!) & doing a bike ride on Sunday for the rest.

Back