Weekend Plans!

Buckley

Blantantly excited early weekend thread from me.

Friday - nada

Saturday - 6am flight to Chamonix. Lunch, nice dinner and few beers. Maye see what footy is on...

Sunday - first day's skiing for more than a year. Cannot wait! Gonna get an early start and have a beer in my hand for Arsenal v Manure8). Not many better Sundays I could imagine!

Repeat skiing fun for the rest of the week's activities.8)

Just hope the slight calf strain I picked up at football training last night doesn't hamper me!

Sounds great, Buckers. Hope you enjoy it!
I haven't been skiing in aaaaaaaaaages. Should get back on it someday soon.

Friday - A friend's art exhibit opening, another friend's Australia Day party, then either Propaganda for Secretsundaze w/ Giles Smith or Discoteque for residents from Berlin's Panorama Bar & Berghain (or both??)

Saturday - Watch football, pack stuff to put in storage, take the missus for 12th wedding anniversary dinner, a friend's 40th birthday party, and then either La Troya @ Rai or 1st birthday party @ Pacha Moscow (or both?)

Sunday - Watch football, pack stuff to put in storage, meet up for drinks with an old friend in town for a few days.

On a shamanic course banging drums and learning the ways of the ancients.

:lol: <= good job I have a sense of humour.

Discoteque for residents from Berlin's Panorama Bar & Berghain

8)

Friday: off to Pressure, which has been moved from the arches for the first 2 months of the year, to the O2 Academy with Marc Houle (Live), Adam Beyer, Slam, Silicone Soul & ESA.

Saturday: Depends what happens after pressure really.

Sunday: Prob just have some studio time.

I expect so.

Possibly one with a unicorn embroidered in it surrounded by angels.

:lol:

Enjoy the piste Buckers, sound like a fantastic break 8)

Me, I'm doing some head-wetting for baby Liv and having my first drink since November 21st 2009.

Wa hooo! I've got two trips to Ibiza planned this year as well, may and september.

The Social Life is slowly being revived!

friday - birthday - old - meal on the strand - then hotfooting up to The Horatia - revamped boozer near highbury & isl tube for a bit of faze action

Friday - curry down Brick Lane to celebrate 2 friends b.days

Saturday - heading to Bluewater to change some xmas bits and generally have a shop/look round

Sunday - possibly more of the above

Beats sitting inside ill like I did last weekend :lol:

Unashamedly jealous Buckers.... I managed one afternoon on the slopes last March at a works event and that was it in the last 2 years :(

Thurs & Friday: In Athens with work, back late Fri Evening
Saturday: Take Mini Jam I out for the day, walking up the Mendip Hills
Sat Night: Friends birthday party
Sunday: Early Spring clean of garage etc.

Hammering
Shopping
Doing lunch
Drilling
Repairing
Pretend to moan at the tourist twats down Portobello Road :spank::lol:
Taking stuff back
Eyeing up antiques
Fake nonchalence followed by a swift retreat after finding out cost of said antiques:oops:
Sticking plaster on self inflicting power tool wounds
Screwing (screws)
Introducing the current beau to the parents :confused:

Friday eve - dinner for friends birthday then drinks.

Sat - jobs around the house, dog walking, playing with nipper and bike ride if it stops pissing it down.

Sat night - Mum and dads anniversary dinner wooohoooo

Sunday - prollie footy, then chill and nice early night for mondays activities 8)

Monday - Paddock passes and VIP lunch at Cheste circuit for the official first day of F1 testing. Shumacher wont be there :rolleyes: so will have to make do with Hamilton and Button 8)

As in 'play for the other side' or cross the river?! If so, yes to the latter, and not yet to the former ;)

(Does Beau mean something different in the States?!)

Never heard as other than meaning a male here either Danielsan.......

:)p:lol:)

When you me 'her' name I assumed it was two-lettered female version of it, but it no biggie mate, we're all friends here

tis true, only last week at a birthday party, my sister-in-law was introducing her new new bloke as her new "beau"

Admire your honesty Dan! It goes someway to explain the angst in recent years while you were probably battling it, and why you have chilled out so much recently. good luck to you both.

Never heard as other than meaning a male here either Danielsan.......

:)p:lol:)

When you me 'her' name I assumed it was two-lettered female version of it, but it no biggie mate, we're all friends here

Well you learn something new everyday! (just looked it up).

I think I spoke about her at work with the same salutation. Do I correct people, or assume the gossip vine spreads and just enjoy the inevitable ;) admiring glances from the 'arty' male contingent here?

I'm sure it was some fancy frenchy way of saying a loved one. Well, it was in my day. :lol:

Admire your honesty Dan! It goes someway to explain the angst in recent years while you were probably battling it, and why you have chilled out so much recently. good luck to you both.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dan x said:
I think I spoke about her at work with the same salutation. Do I correct people, or assume the gossip vine spreads and just enjoy the inevitable ;) admiring glances from the 'arty' male contingent here?
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

A true dilemma! I say let it stew for a while, then bring her to some work event :idea:

Back