Weekend Plans!

not got a kagoul so i assume that an all-in-one boiler suit and gauntlets will do? (and goggles)

Last edited by a moderator:
On a shamanic course banging drums and learning the ways of the ancients.

:lol: <= good job I have a sense of humour.

Sounds interesting! I'm potentially going to a Sound Journeying workshop where someone will be beating one of those drums :lol:

I've done lots of that in various forms.

It's beyond fascinating. 8)

(possibly not the stuff of public web forums though) :lol:

I've done lots of that in various forms.

It's beyond fascinating. 8)

(possibly not the stuff of public web forums though) :lol:

ha ha ha agreed :lol: as the postings above me show ;)

It is rather crazy how you can feel without illegals 8):lol:

its all about middle aged comfort these days isnt it :oops::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Did you get yours from Walter Dix ??? I am coverting this baby http://www.wdix.co.uk/Products/AGA/Stoves/Berrington/tabid/415/Default.aspx

Phil's not keen.....

Apols for the blatent thread hijack guys!! :lol::lol::lol:

i got mine from world of fires in washington. I got two of these:

http://www.stovax.com/products.htm?cid=4&sid=8&pid=204

i installed open fires in my previous house, but stoves are much better! :lol:
apols everyone for thread hijack, but i'm not doing anything interesting this weekend.

I'd describe it more as:

indigenous.jpg

with a bit of this thrown in:

anarchy.jpg

Technically that as well because there's no dogma.

So if you want to beat the sh!t out of everyone in your search for meaning then they'll gladly hold a space for it. :lol:

friday - birthday - old - meal on the strand - then hotfooting up to The Horatia - revamped boozer near highbury & isl tube for a bit of faze action

Let us know what it's like. Faze Action at MOS next week too with Greg Wilson are they??

Tonight - quiet night usual carnage with the kids. Joel has boxing gloves now and just wants to beat me (like most people I suppose) and Jessica is obsessed with the cows with horns (bullriding on extreme sports to me and you) so that is usually on for 2 hours a night.

Saturday - get my little girl some bits for birthday, watch the Hammers, throw some money away on sky bet, more punches and more cows with horns. Got some dvds fromxmas that need watching so probably that.

Sunday - swimming in the morning and who knows what after that.

Can i just say that im soooo glad it's the weekend, i have had the week from HELL :evil:

Tonight: Absolutley no plans other than giving the flat a good going over with a feather duster, it needs doing by anyone's standards, never mind my own. When Joey has buggered off out i will beautify myself and get messy with Fake-Bake.

Tomorrow: Checking into a lovely little hotel in Leamington Spa for a friends fancy dress party. The big 3-0 :lol:

Sunday: Unsure yet as dependant on how hungover i am :spank:

I am so excited this morning. Just bought lots of cheap Primarni stuff to add to my skiing packing...and my new netbook has a webcam:p

4313033671_2fffa7dca7_o.jpg

But I've got stuff do and I've already tried it all so I need to stop:oops:

Sorry, but for some reason I'm more excited about this holiday than any for ages.

I am so excited this morning. Just bought lots of cheap Primarni stuff to add to my skiing packing...and my new netbook has a webcam:p

4313033671_2fffa7dca7_o.jpg

But I've got stuff do and I've already tried it all so I need to stop:oops:

Sorry, but for some reason I'm more excited about this holiday than any for ages.

Looking very cool, Buckster. Ready for the slopes, I'd say.
Have a good time!

Cool :?: :confused: :lol:

I'm not saying anything...... ;) :lol:

have a good one Buckers ;)

Back