Weekend Plans...

djchewie

Fri: Skivvycab pick up, cleaning inevitable cat poo and possibly mopping up floor cos of leaky pipe, Maxims.

Sat: Cooking secret anti-vals day 3 course meal. - Mog is getting special one course meal of steamed fish.

sod paying a premium dining out and being forced to buy all VD related toot via guilt.

Friday - our friends are dj-ing in Angel so I'll be heading here for a few non-alcoholic beverages!

Saturday - up bright an early and heading to Battersea Park for my 10k run. Really looking forward to this, hope the weather is ok (and I make it round!).

Brunch afterwards with my running partner and also Jon who will have been carrying all our bags 8)

Saturday evening - some nice food and a bottle of wine somewhere cheap, and un-Valentines-y! I want to avoid couples-ville on Saturday!

Sunday - possibly might head to 93 feet East for Hector. Saw him play a few weeks ago and was impressed :)

Probably my favourite weekend plans post in the history of the world EVER :lol:

Sat - 10am flight from Heathrow for a 6 month holiday, starting in Goa, then North Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand Islands, Malaysia, Singapore, Java, Bali, Gili Islands blah blah blah :lol:

Sat 15th August - arrive back in London :lol:

Fri - Go to London, go to Brunel Museum, go to watch and clock museum, go shopping. Meet someone about boring stuff.

Sat - Go to Leeds, boogie at Speedqueen :)

I shall be found at LOWLIFE this saturday evening, dressed in full ghetto pimp outfit (or whatever I can muster at oxfam) the trip to elephant & castle tube should be interesting...

Prins Thomas on dekkkk duty 8)

Good Luck Becki 8)

Barbie - your not allowed to post anymore :spank:

No plans as yet apart from hopefully being pampered by husband and spending some time with him - work is so bloody busy i've been asleep on the sodding sofa by 9 every night this week :lol::lol::lol:

Sunday catch up with mate whos really down at the moment so tea and a shoulder for Sunday :cry::cry:

I shall be found at LOWLIFE this saturday evening, dressed in full ghetto pimp outfit (or whatever I can muster at oxfam) the trip to elephant & castle tube should be interesting...

Prins Thomas on dekkkk duty 8)

Don't forget to post some pictures.

Friday - going out, Soundhaus in Glasgow.

Saturday - playing in Glasgow, then heading on to a party.

Sunday - bed

Not much planned for me this weekend again, it's the calm before the storm so to speak so im relishing every available quiet, stress free weekends while i can.

Friday: Usual weekly shop.

Saturday: No plans during day or evening, im not expecting much this V'day again :rolleyes:, last year Joey actually bought me a card from the supermarket while i was with him :spank:

Sunday: Cooking a sunday roast at home, usual chore stuff in prepararion for another week at work. Joey's off having some professional DJ mug shots done so prob be on my own most of the day.

Sat - 10am flight from Heathrow for a 6 month holiday, starting in Goa, then North Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand Islands, Malaysia, Singapore, Java, Bali, Gili Islands blah blah blah :lol:

You have such a hard life... :lol:

My weekend is quiet this week.
Tomorrow, off work so hopefully a long sleep and then running around the city sorting doctors boring things. Meeting my friend Dinna for lunch al fresco if it's sunny. At night tapas and drinks at raval with some work mates.

Saturday, paella at my fav restaurant for a late lunch with my intelectual friends which I'm sure will end with us very drunk in a very continental time :lol:

Sunday I wanted to invite a gollum for lunch but she had more interesting things to do :rolleyes: :lol: ;) If its sunny I will be taking care of my plants and my garden and having a very lazy day

Is it time already? Wow... well, have a good trip! Keep us updated. :D
Who knows, if the economy nosedives any further, I might see you out there on the trail! :lol:

My plan:
Tonight - Messy drinks with the whole foreign correspondents corps

Friday - t.b.d. but likely the usual Friday night shenanigans ending up at Krysha in the morning.

Saturday - Watch FA Cup football in the afternoon, followed by a goodbye dinner for a friend moving to Belgium (of all places), followed by a Red Party (necessitating hiding a red t-shirt under my shirt or sweater), followed by either the Cocoon Party with Phonique, Gregor Tresher and Toni Rios at Arma17 or Luke VB & Terry Lee Brown at Solyanka.

Sunday - Hope for a less painful recovery than last week.

Saturday: No plans during day or evening, im not expecting much this V'day again :rolleyes:, last year Joey actually bought me a card from the supermarket while i was with him
I like this Joey of yours! :lol:
Rightly so... stupid holiday. One big commercial mindf**k.

Friday - hopefully a quiet night in. I am also so busy at work I am feeling mentally drained and exhausted :oops::cry: I am just wanting to go home to bed every night!

Saturday - body pump/catch up with friend in morning :lol:, we are boycotting Vals day too so just going to stay in and either cook or have takeaway. Not sure yet.

Sunday - no plans, daresay a lazy one

I hope you have a smashing time, I really look forward to hearing about it all :lol::lol:

15th August - makes me feel all summery as the sun will hopefully be shining :lol:

Mine started last night with Russell Brand at Brixton. Very saucy!!

Tonight gym, dinner, greatest show on earth premier league darts.

Tomorrow - gym, dinner, film/Friday TV.

Saturday - gym in morning get myself all buff for VD, friends son second birthday party, have a bet sometime, hopefully catch a match, entertain the kids, put the kids to bed and the let the romancing commence!

Sunday - take kids park or swimming, celtic rangers lunchtime, chill rest of day or spend it chasing after the kids who will either have my glasses or the remote control!! Scoundrels. Chill in evening maybe bit more romancing.

Good luck Barbie take care mate.

Mine started last night with Russell Brand at Brixton. Very saucy!!

Tonight gym, dinner, greatest show on earth premier league darts.

Tomorrow - gym, dinner, film/Friday TV.

Saturday - gym in morning get myself all buff for VD, friends son second birthday party, have a bet sometime, hopefully catch a match, entertain the kids, put the kids to bed and the let the romancing commence!

Sunday - take kids park or swimming, celtic rangers lunchtime, chill rest of day or spend it chasing after the kids who will either have my glasses or the remote control!! Scoundrels. Chill in evening maybe bit more romancing.

Good luck Barbie take care mate.

You wanna get down the clinic mate not the gym! ;)

Back