Weekend Plans...

Probably my favourite weekend plans post in the history of the world EVER :lol:

Sat - 10am flight from Heathrow for a 6 month holiday, starting in Goa, then North Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand Islands, Malaysia, Singapore, Java, Bali, Gili Islands blah blah blah :lol:

Sat 15th August - arrive back in London :lol:

Hope you and Tom have a good one. Try eating at one of the Halka stalls while in Malaysia, amazing food, very very cheap, but watch the cockroaches running around your feet ;) :lol:

Fri - Chill

Sat - Work in the am. Run along way in the pm, recover at night.

Sun - Run even further in the am :rolleyes: :cry: Then recover at the spa in the pm 8)

Good luck fella. Do you have a date?

We looking at getting Jessica christened although it don't cost much, the missus I think want's to hire St Pauls for it and have a little afternoon finger buffet at Leeds Castle with executive travel to and fro for all guests paid for yes you guessed it,my good self!

Cheers mate. Its all set for 3rd May. The Missus has sorted everything as it goes so im just turning up and looking Hansom ;)

Come on mate where is your commitment ;)

Only doing it so she can't get load of new outfits!!! Plus obviously get better choice of school too.

Personally I would have it done in 5 mins. My old dear does cleaning at some church down her way and she is pally with the old rev who with a 'donation' to his favourite charity would christen the whole lots of us in half hour. No problem.

He done my niece's christening. He was more or less carried home after the event a bit like Father Jack shall we say.

fri - quiet night in with the missus

sat - pop in for a bit to see Dutch relatives, then onto Russell Brand at the SECC - the swine!

sun - lunch with relatives whilst sweating on the football score, at night rewatch Lost in wonderment

Taking Mrs Jam to FLT for Valentines...

Sat lunchtime - London Eye

Afternoon - Shopping

Evening - Oliver at the Theatre Royal starring Rowan Atkinson.

late night - ?????

Staying at a 4* hotel courtesy of loyalty points ;) 8)

Talking of points, after this weekend, I should have plenty of brownie points in the bank ready for breaking the news about the boys only long weekend to the Alps in March :lol:

Talking of points, after this weekend, I should have plenty of brownie points in the bank ready for breaking the news about the boys only long weekend to the Alps in March :lol:

I will tell her you owe her a girly weekend up in Newcastle whilst you stay at home in the summer ;)

Taking Mrs Jam to FLT for Valentines...

Sat lunchtime - London Eye

Afternoon - Shopping

Evening - Oliver at the Theatre Royal starring Rowan Atkinson.

late night - ?????

Staying at a 4* hotel courtesy of loyalty points ;) 8)

This sounds a wicked weekend, have fun! :lol:

Probably my favourite weekend plans post in the history of the world EVER :lol:

Sat - 10am flight from Heathrow for a 6 month holiday, starting in Goa, then North Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand Islands, Malaysia, Singapore, Java, Bali, Gili Islands blah blah blah :lol:

Sat 15th August - arrive back in London :lol:

Now that's what i call a long weekend:lol:

Everyone should have a weekend like this!!!! 8):lol: Hope you and Tom have a wicked time!

Good Luck Beckiboo with your run!!

late night - ????

kebabREX_468x304.jpg

:idea:

Back