Weekend Plans

Weekend Plans!!

OK, it's only Wednesday, but I am excited. :D Bank holiday weekend! Plus the US elections...

Friday - Halloween! Probably stopping by a friend's baby shower, then home to change, then one of those "secret location" parties, then going to club Rai for Bob Sinclar.

Saturday - Have to work during the day... suffering expected! :evil: Will leave early to go to the pub to watch Sunderland-Chelsea. Considering the Brett Anderson concert in the evening, followed by Cocoon's bi-monthly residency at Arma 17 with Pig & Dan headlining this time.

Sunday - Might go back to Rai for Martin Solveig. Otherwise t.b.d.

Monday - Rest! Maybe grocery shopping.

Tuesday - More rest! Avoid Russian nationalist demonstrations :confused: Start getting really really nervous, try to go to bed early, then...

Wednesday - Get up early for breakfast and bloody mary's with friends at Starlite Diner to watch the US election returns. Go Obama! Yes We Can! Depending on results and/or inebriation levels, might go to work afterward :lol:

(ps... thanks to whomever merged the 2 threads! ;))

Last edited by a moderator:
Tonight the Emirates, then DJ Mag Party! (all on a School night!)
Then not too sure!
Saturday, the Lane for the Liverpool game, not so sure what reception Keene will get! The night Humphries is at Ministry with CJ!

Friday pm: Having some friends over for a halloween Party/scary movie fest @ mine. I have made an attempt at calving out a pumpkin and i hope to put it to use, along with my scary red eyed bat and ghost decorations that i bought :lol:. Im being a bit 'domestic' and making a mulled cider punch :eek::p.

Saturday am: Take a stroll into Gloucester for coffee and show guests around the cathedral and other Gloucestershire delights that we have to offer.
Saturday pm: Huuuuuge Fireworks display at Docks which i believe is free to us residents :D

Sunday: Putting the pinny on again and making a nice Roast.

Sooooo looking forward to this weekend :D:D:D:D:D

Looks 8), are you daring to stay at the house?

Fri: Carve my first ever pumpkin lantern for my boy :) Play daft games with his spooky torch in the dark. Watch a halloween movie..zzzzz

Sat: Work & garage conversion.

Sun: Rare boys afternoon out in Leeds, try and coerce some participants into sun night clubbing:twisted:

Friday - drinks after work as its payday

Saturday - meeting a friend for lunch round Tottenham Court Road way, back home for James Bond in the evening :lol:

Sunday - maybe shopping for a bday outfit, and then dinner at friends, she has her boyfriends place for 2 weeks so she is cooking

Monday - off work for a duvet day, love it 8)

Thurs - Justin Robertson @ Cellar in Oxford. Really going to support a mate who's on early doors.

Fri - Danny Krivit @ East Village

Sat - Sleep, X Factor & pizza

Sun - Shopping in Oxford.

Fun all round!

Fri: Mate's 27th birthday :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: - so will have to "get down" with the kids and try to act "cool and funky"8) then, its off to Brutus Gold - 70's disco/soul extravaganza at the Uni with even more young cool people...... :eek::eek: :lol::lol::lol:

Sat: in total contrast a 40th birthday in some old village hall (and I mean village hall - there's like 120 people that live in this village and drinks prices allegedly are circa 1975 so its not all bad.... :lol::lol::lol:

Sun: Compare levels of enjoyment from the 2 different parties and work out whether I secretly enjoyed the latter or confirm if in fact, there is still life in this old pup yet .... :?:?:?:?

Friday pm: Having some friends over for a halloween Party/scary movie fest @ mine. I have made an attempt at calving out a pumpkin and i hope to put it to use, along with my scary red eyed bat and ghost decorations that i bought :lol:. Im being a bit 'domestic' and making a mulled cider punch :eek::p.

Saturday am: Take a stroll into Gloucester for coffee and show guests around the cathedral and other Gloucestershire delights that we have to offer.
Saturday pm: Huuuuuge Fireworks display at Docks which i believe is free to us residents :D

Sunday: Putting the pinny on again and making a nice Roast.

Sooooo looking forward to this weekend :D:D:D:D:D

Fri to Sun - Wife at college so gives me the oppurtunity to work on the garden and get stuck into some project work for work while there are no people around.

.... oh forgot to add - my weekend starts at 5.30pm tonight when I finish work - so looking forward to a couple of days R&R..... 8)8)8)

Blutting around Kent again. Football. Might wander out Friday night back here to see the hurtle skirtle in slaggy halloween costumes, always a fun night. :p

Operations starts at Buckley Towers. Interior designer is doing his bit as I type, structural engineer has been sent drawings to check I'm not gonna collapse the place, so it's time I'm started moving some rubbish out (no not you Dr Mick:lol:)

tonight. Arse vs spurs client freebie
Thurs. Day shooting london day and night
Fri. Head of down to dorset for weekend of stuff, squirells, oddie and a whole lot of things like mother nature intended.
Happy days!

Operations starts at Buckley Towers. Interior designer is doing his bit as I type, structural engineer has been sent drawings to check I'm not gonna collapse the place, so it's time I'm started moving some rubbish out (no not you Dr Mick:lol:)

Is the infamous and now elusive Dr Mick a tennant / flat m8 of yours?

Back