Weekend Plans

fri - meeting chick; check out Jack's new balearic night in Southwark; get plastered - pass out on bus, miss stop; stumble in home at 1am; surf; call The Man to come round but phone off, sat - fry up, watch Morse repeats on TV, go down the army surplus store, pick up new coat; buy flatmate birthday present; take it back; head to shoreditch - pop in at weatherall album launch; move on to second bar; get munted to loadsa acid house; annoy south american girl at bar with my broken spanish; end up at ?; sun - haggle with taxi, taxi pretends to have no change, too munted to argue, go to battersea park, go to car boot sale in battersea, buy rubbish album for 50p which I convince myself is ultra-balearic gold dust; start flagging; have whitey on bus; call the samaritans; start thinking about food for first time in 36 hours; pick fight about nothing with someone on internet forum; watch a tonne of omnibuses; celebrate barca league victory; make clear commitment in head never to repeat just gone weekend

And why not too!!8)

I can't wait to have mine!!!:lol:

Hell yeah - I maybe took it a little far when I also jacked my business and moved to Ibiza leaving the Merc outside the house for five months. Unfortunately, failed to realise the road tax would run out so it got impounded. I had people out looking for whoever stole it!:lol:

Oh, and then I tried to buy a nightclub!:lol:

Back