Weekend Plans

Is the infamous and now elusive Dr Mick a tennant / flat m8 of yours?

Rumour has it;)

(Technically he's a tenant because I'm in a flat down the road at the mo, but he's a mate first and foremost so you could really call him that)

Tonight the Emirates, then DJ Mag Party! (all on a School night!)
Then not too sure!
Saturday, the Lane for the Liverpool game, not so sure what reception Keene will get! The night Humphries is at Ministry with CJ!

Keane_2004.jpg

Looking after the ill missus and entertaining the kids all weekend!!

Taking the kids firework display Saturday evening but other than that nothing else planned. The kids rule the roost so whatever they want to do!

Friday - working 4 til late

Saturday - working 9-5

Sunday - working 9-5

As you can see I have an action packed weekend.:cry:

Ah right, I get it now.

Twitching is code for dogging, *ker plunk (sound of penny dropping).

Any tips for a newbie chewie m8? Any other code words / hand shakes I should know?

Fri - off work, ski and snowboard show at the NEC in Birmingham
Sat - shopping for new house stuff and then probably a MOS night at The Custard Factory (13th B'day party) in Brum, line up looks good, I just hope my new dress arrives in time otherwise I haven't a clue what to wear! :confused:
Sun - recovery and probably help put wallpaper up in my new lounge
Mon- still of work, possibly meeting old work friends for lunch, chill out ready to go back to work Tue

for sure!

so when are u gonna bring the merc down?

:lol:

The Merc's long since gone to the big car lot in the sky Chewster. Met a sticky end on Streatham High St at 6.30am one Tuesday last September.

The Audi A4 convertible isn't quite as roomy for that sort thing unfortunately:lol:

Mid-Life-Crisis

I dunno Mambs at least I'm with a woman born in the same decade as me now.

At 29, I finished with my longterm live-in girlfriend of 7 years, bought myself a Mercedes and started dating an 18 year old fashion model. Now's that's an (early) midlife crisis!:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

I dunno Mambs at recent I'm with a woman born in the same decade as me now.

At 29, I finished with my longterm live-in girlfriend of 7 years, bought myself a Mercedes and started dating an 18 year old fashion model. Now's that's an (early) midlife crisis!:lol:

And why not too!!8)

I can't wait to have mine!!!:lol:

Back