Weekend plans...

Robo said:
looks like morillo is a busy boy over easter. mos on easter sunday, lush on easter monday. playing at pacha ibiza on april 1st...
And he was in Moscow last week...

nish said:
Thurs - Drinks around town with some mates, and a mate whos flew back from Miami for a couple of days

Fri - Jeff Mills

Sat- Derrick May, Dillinja, Bugz in the Attic, 2many djs, Groove Armada, Layo & Bushwacka, Scratch perverts...

Sun- Party then this afterparty thing with DNA Orchestra, Phat Phil, Will Jazz, Bugz in the attic, Sonny Wharton, Scratch Perverts etc etc

Should be a shit weekend then :lol:
Jeff Mills lost all respect when he didn't show up for a party in Moscow last November that I had VIP tickets to :evil:

Layo & Bushwacka, by contrast, have headlined several great nights here... never forget Halloween 2003. That's the party where:
- Nina Cherry (DJing in the VIP room) hit on my wife until I came over.
- where DJ James Fierce (a friend from Birmingham, also DJing in VIP room) brought a big bunch of his friends over and several pulled right there in the party
- where one of the hottest girls I've ever seen came over to me while I was dancing with friends to Layo, danced for 10 minutes, kissed me (full on!) and walked away.
- I met the designer Oswald Boateng and the band Thunderball

Sorry... just had to share :D

At the risk of being annoying and doing 3 posts in a row, the weekend plan:

Friday - Who Da Funk at club Fabrique. :D Might have to meet up with a distant relative in town on business earlier in the evening.

Saturday - watch Chelsea dismantle Crystal Palace on the tele.
Birthday party at a local pub (in Russia, it's a bad omen to celebrate your birthday before the date, but waiting until next weekend would suck so I told people come to the party and don't say 'happy birthday' until after midnight). Then off to club Slava to see Jo Mills. :D

Sunday - spend birthday recovering and assessing the financial damage. :rolleyes:

fri - nowt

sat - meeting the lovely ibiza_lou brissie and then mambs n Big Joey to see Stonebridge at Lamerica-ca-ca in Cardiff... (wonder if ill bump into Charlotte Chav?).

sun - :?:

8)

Re: JJinit...

chewie_oo7 said:
SuperD said:
chewie_oo7 said:
Beef or Salmon or Kicking King...?

i cant decide... :confused:

I'm going to pop for Beef or Salmon myself ;)

:lol: - did manage to pick Hardy Eustace on Tues

No - saving myself for the big one today ;)

chewie_oo7 said:
u gonna be in cardiff on sat nite too?

Yes indeed -- hoping to make it along to the Union although plans may come asunder in a spectaculary drunken fashion :lol: If not, see you there ;)

Jeff Mills lost all respect when he didn't show up for a party in Moscow last November that I had VIP tickets to :evil:

Layo & Bushwacka, by contrast, have headlined several great nights here... never forget Halloween 2003. That's the party where:
- Nina Cherry (DJing in the VIP room) hit on my wife until I came over.
- where DJ James Fierce (a friend from Birmingham, also DJing in VIP room) brought a big bunch of his friends over and several pulled right there in the party
- where one of the hottest girls I've ever seen came over to me while I was dancing with friends to Layo, danced for 10 minutes, kissed me (full on!) and walked away.
- I met the designer Oswald Boateng and the band Thunderball

Sorry... just had to share :D

Neneh Cherry tried it on with Morbyd's wife?! :eek:

Back