Weekend plans...

Friday: Gym and then ourt with friends for few drinks.

Saturday: Head through to Glasgow for shopping and a wee night out.

Sunday: More drinks in Glasgow then home to recover.

N8 said:
Buckley said:
That is all.

Yeaaahhhhh riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight :p ;) :lol:

I don't get ya Nath?

Are you suggesting that, in fact, that is NOT all, because I always trot out loads more rubbish? Or that my weekend will not pan out as outlined? :lol:

Anyway......

Fri - Drive to Leeds, friends b'day party at Bar Room Bar, then Naked music at Mint club with Seamus Haji ,Oli Lang,Rebekah and Caroline Banx.....yes thats the filthy gorgeous glamour mldel Rebekah and Caroline Banx who is also damn fit in one club :lol: Great!

Sat - Some shopping, then bars, then Speed Queen, then Glasshouse,then Stinky Pinky's to follow all sunday day :eek: 8) :D

Buckley said:
N8 said:
Buckley said:
That is all.

I don't get ya Nath?

Are you suggesting that, in fact, that is NOT all, because I always trot out loads more rubbish? Or that my weekend will not pan out as outlined? :lol:

I have a small :lol: doubt that that is all you will get upto, and a hunch that there may be a small chance that you will end up getting on it somewhere :lol: ;)

N8 said:
Buckley said:
N8 said:
Buckley said:
That is all.

I don't get ya Nath?

I have a small :lol: doubt that that is all you will get upto, and a hunch that there may be a small chance that you will end up getting on it somewhere :lol: ;)

*spits in hand and proffers to N8*

That, my friend, is a bet!

Another weekend with friends and their kids... :eek: :rolleyes:

It's been a month of 'what would it be like to have kids'.... :eek: :confused:

Coupled with a 'clean' month its all been a bit... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I can see a bloody great wagon and both of us falling earthward...ahh Easter weekend how convenient... :D

Well now Buckers :lol: I feel i cannot take your bet as to do so would for the sake of you winning it restrict you to your afore mentioned plans and i wouldnt feel right doing that as when without a bet and 'on the loose' you'd obviously do and enjoy So..... much more ;) :lol:

N8 said:
Well now Buckers :lol: I feel i cannot take your bet as to do so would for the sake of you winning it restrict you to your afore mentioned plans and i wouldnt feel right doing that as when without a bet and 'on the loose' you'd obviously do and enjoy So..... much more ;) :lol:

:lol:

Sat: watch Ireland pummel Wales at the rugby (you know it makes sense, spunky!)

I know it makes lots of sense but as I suspected my ticket never materialised and I didnt make too big an effort to get another one.
Not sure if i fancy heading down to watch the game in the prince of wales pub singing bread of heaven for a few hours, although it may be a lot of fun.

You're giving Serious a miss Ferd? ;)

Friday - Going to my fave Thai restaurant with friends I havent been out with forever.

Saturday - Gym, and no plans

Sunday - Gym, and no plans again :rolleyes:

Friday - day off work Yay :p Go for some lunch in town. Out at night, probably end up at Smooth launch party @ the Venue

Sat - Its my birthday (27) :oops: So hopefully its brekkie in bed :idea: . Got friends over to my pad in the evening. Friend is making Paella and Sangria and is likely to end up messy :lol:

Sun - Recovery with wine/beers and probably a kebab :D

Leese said:
You're giving Serious a miss Ferd? ;)

:lol:

I know... scandalous!! My Serious Addict friend will never forgive me ;)
Still, a bit of variation will do me no harm. No doubt Kitty will be there though
8)

N8 said:
Bump for friday ;)

Paying Dan royalties for the 'siggy' Nath? :lol:

For the record, I will now to be starting the weekend early by taking a client to lunch at 1pm. Going to a very nice restaurant near home. The owner have unfortunately named it N20, as its' postcode, giving it shades of E20 Albert Square's shite disco!

Folk like us aren't meant to have quiet weekends, it's just not right ;) :lol:

Back