Weekend Manoeuvres Everyone!!

If i went ice skatingi i'd be layed up with a broken leg for months :lol:

Think some more shopping is in order ;)

Barbie said:
Holly G said:
I can confirm that the Somerset House rink opens tomorrow.

I think we need to have a little ice skating expedition one wkend ;)

I've just had this conversation with someone else. :lol: I'm rubbish at it and it scares me, but I'll come and watch if there's a bar there. :lol:

N8 said:
Thurs - Down to FLT to see "One flew over the cuckoos nest" with Christian slater in :D

Fri - Fun day out So...mehwere (sugestions accepted!!)

Sat - B'Day party in Royal Lemmington Spa (and shopping before :D )

Sun - Cineflicks 8)

I wanna see that too! But might not be back from meeting in Leeds So... you and Lauren better go on without me :lol: and we'll see ya Fri night

We'll say hi to Christian for you ;)

Laurens at work doo type thing on Fri night so cant come :(

Could be convinced to come So.. myself though ;) Prob decide on the day depending how tired/grumpy i am :lol: Long as theres an after party somewhere until the trains start runing again on sat!

Holly G said:
I've just had this conversation with someone else. :lol: I'm rubbish at it and it scares me, but I'll come and watch if there's a bar there. :lol:

Rach can you imagine me on ice-skates :eek: I can't even walk unaided half the time, that's what will make it so much fun :lol:

Barbie said:
Rach can you imagine me on ice-skates :eek: I can't even walk unaided half the time, that's what will make it so much fun :lol:

Rach can you imagine how many bruises would Babs had at the end of an ice-skates session? :eek: :lol: :lol:

N8 said:
We'll say hi to Christian for you ;)

Laurens at work doo type thing on Fri night so cant come :(

Could be convinced to come So.. myself though ;) Prob decide on the day depending how tired/grumpy i am :lol: Long as theres an after party somewhere until the trains start runing again on sat!

There's alway's some wrongness in FLT, non worries! :lol:

silvia said:
Barbie said:

Rach can you imagine how many bruises would Babs had at the end of an ice-skates session? :eek: :lol: :lol:

She'd look like an old banana wouldn't she? :lol:

Holly G said:

She'd look like an old banana wouldn't she? :lol:[/quote]

If she doesn't break a leg, and arm or a tooth :lol:

Barbie said:
Errr I'm here :lol: ;)

Sil will there be places for us to ice-skating in Barcelona at New Year :D

In-doors only, at Barça's or at the old Skating, original name, isn't it?
The weather it's not the best to keep the ice.

But we can go to the beach and make a sand castle if you want

The rink at Broadgate Circle is open - Corney & Barrow overlooks it almost all the way round - not sure if the bar is open at the weekend but the rink defo is.

Barbie said:
Good plan, I can probably do less damage to myself making sand castles :lol:

I'll give you details for a nice restaurant in the beach, a paella in a sunny january day it's heaven, specially after sand castles ;)

Barbie said:
That sounds perfect :D

There's no specific direction, it's just "Barceloneta beach in front of Hospital del Mar". I'll write you the indications in spanish but I'm sure that if you phone you'll get indications in english. BTW, paella it's not in their menu, only do paella on saturday and sunday. If you phone ask for one

silvia said:
There's no specific direction, it's just "Barceloneta beach in front of Hospital del Mar". I'll write you the indications in spanish but I'm sure that if you phone you'll get indications in english. BTW, paella it's not in their menu, only do paella on saturday and sunday. If you phone ask for one

I shall add it to my to-do list of things to do in Barcelona :D

Barbie said:
I shall add it to my to-do list of things to do in Barcelona :D

I checked in something similar to time-out and it's closed on monday, like most restaurants. If you are up for a paella on monday let me know and we sort it out ;)

Back