Weekend Manoeuvres Everyone!!

Barbie

Fri - embrace the trance with Paul Van Dyk @ Gatecrasher @ Heaven :eek: :D
Sat - usual aftershow shenanigans of mushrooms, rose, health farms etc :lol:
Sun - finish my Christmas shopping

Tomorrow: Basket Euroleague @ Barça and then my usual drinks with my usal friends at my usual bar
Friday: don't know
Saturday: Christmas shopping and don't know.
Sunday: don't know

Back to my mañana styleeee!

like your friday nights B, sounds like TranceMaster Tom really got you into that trancey thing lol*! ;) well after a weekend im Amsterdam I´m staying in and am going to work this weekend so np party and fun!

Not decided yet but maybe:

Fri: Go to my mate Gareth's new night (House Rules) in Clapham then move onto Crasher for a bit of PvD.
Sat: Chill
Sun: Columbia Rd and Spitalfields mkts and a spot of lunch

Bubble said:
Not decided yet but maybe:

Fri: Go to my mate Gareth's new night (House Rules) in Clapham then move onto Crasher for a bit of PvD.
Sat: Chill
Sun: Columbia Rd and Spitalfields mkts and a spot of lunch

You've got to come Gatecrasher Alex, I need support ;)

I dont have any plans for the whole weekend :(

Its my last day here at this crappy job on Friday so i'll maybe celebrate at home with a Vodka orange.

Fri - Chinese take away, san andreas, new Crash.
Sat - Pub lunch
Sun - DIY

not the best weekend of 2004 but cheap and cheerful! :lol:

Barbie said:
Sun - finish my Christmas shopping

:eek:

Jealous! *note to self - START Christmas shopping* :lol:

mambobirdette said:
Im more than 1/2 way through with mine and all the ones that have been bought have been wrapped too!! :p :p :p :p :p

Me too, I've only got about 5 things left to buy, everything else is wrapped, I've even written my Christmas cards :oops: :lol:

Barbie said:
Me too, I've only got about 5 things left to buy, everything else is wrapped, I've even written my Christmas cards :oops: :lol:

:eek: :eek: Ive bought mine but not written them yet :lol:

Im guessing theres no suitable job been found for you yet then? :p ;)

Barbie said:
mambobirdette said:
Im more than 1/2 way through with mine and all the ones that have been bought have been wrapped too!! :p :p :p :p :p

And how many times did Tom opened his presents? :lol: :lol:

I started yesterday my shoppings, it was quite disappointing cos I had about 5 ideas and none were succesfull, but I think today I sort out kiddies presies, sister and brother in law presents :D

mambobirdette said:
Im guessing theres no suitable job been found for you yet then? :p ;)

There is actually, I've got my final interview for Sky tomorrow, presentation malarky and everything :confused:

silvia said:
And how many times did Tom opened his presents? :lol: :lol:

I started yesterday my shoppings, it was quite disappointing cos I had about 5 ideas and none were succesfull, but I think today I sort out kiddies presies, sister and brother in law presents :D

I'm a changed woman this year, Tom isn't getting any presents til Christmas Day (boooorrrrrrinnnngg :lol: )

Thank god we only have one little person to buy for, I never know what to buy little people :confused:

Barbie said:
Bubble said:
How will me being there help? :lol:

Safety in numbers, those Crasher kids can be a scary lot :lol:

Lol fair enough, them against us! It's not your normal crasher event though, I think cos it's London you don't get the cybers and glow sticks :rolleyes: (thankfully) :D There's still a few freaks around though :lol:

Back