Weekend Manoeuvres Everyone!!

Fri: Go to my mate Gareth's new night (House Rules) in Clapham then move onto Crasher for a bit of PvD

I so want to go to both of these but I cant. My sister is over with my niece for Friday night only and I dont think it would be a good idea to bring a 7yo to Crasher!!! :evil: :evil:

Shut up about Christmas ! I've done nothing as yet !

Mind, in saying that, Han is almost sorted .. she wants a TV/DVD for her present and she's already had Greenday tickets, so that's her used all her pressie allowance !

Hols just loves lots to open .. trouble is, she's got expensive tastes ...

As they're the only two we buy for I guess I've not got loads to do! :D

OOh .. I can't wait for Crimbo ! Already started putting my lights up around the house ... little red cherry bulbs in the fire place ... and little blue stars in Hollie's windows ..

*Saffy* said:
OOh .. I can't wait for Crimbo ! Already started putting my lights up around the house ... little red cherry bulbs in the fire place ... and little blue stars in Hollie's windows ..

Theres a few places around by us that have out their decorations and lights up. I may not be able to have a tree this year if we dont shift all the stuff from the back room :evil:

Fri: So... @ The Rhythm Factory - staying very professional and not getting :eek: until at least half way through Stu's set (So... that's about 3ish then!) and then get up to some afters shenanigans until

Sat afternoon: 1.30pm KO in a cup game for my footy team, although an extra sub has been drafted in case I'm still out!

Sat night: Carrying on, more than likely

Sun: Keep, keep, keeping on......

spunkymonkey said:
Fri: Go to my mate Gareth's new night (House Rules) in Clapham then move onto Crasher for a bit of PvD

I so want to go to both of these but I cant. My sister is over with my niece for Friday night only and I dont think it would be a good idea to bring a 7yo to Crasher!!! :evil: :evil:

Probably not :lol:

You could always pop into the artesian well for a quiet drink. It looks quite civilised. :D

No exiciting plans for me. ALL boring really:

Friday - Bed :confused:

Saturday - working :confused:

Sunday - Shopping with mates at Ocean Terminal ;)

Tonight (yes the weekend already starts on wednesday this time) - Shmuel Flash @ Move club for a blazin' solo set!

Tomorow - Flash Brothers @ Ha'oman 17 in Jersualem

Friday - Unknown, but probably soemthing that involves clubbing :D

Saturday - Relaxtion that will probably include drinking (again) and having a few friends over :p

yet another 'quiet' weekend is ahead of me :lol:

Friday - out with a few folk from work then meeting up with mates...maybe a club.

Saturday - join a new gym during the day then think may go and see Dave Clarke in the evening.

Sunday - party till about noon then rest for work on the Monday.

Should be a good un.

Aaron said:
Saturday - join a new gym during the day then think may go and see Dave Clarke in the evening.

He's playing as part of Colours, isn't he?

I'm Manchestering it this weekend.

Clara said:
Aaron said:

Think so.....as it just happens I have just had a call so I may also be in Manchester this Saturday! :D

Aaron said:
Clara said:
Aaron said:

Think so.....as it just happens I have just had a call so I may also be in Manchester this Saturday! :D

How queer! What are you doing?

I'm seeing Man City vs. Villa.

Clara said:
Aaron said:
Clara said:
Aaron said:

Friend is visiting over from Germany to Manchester and a few people are going down to see him. Prob just the usual Canal Street shenanagans. :D

Clara said:
Aaron said:
Clara said:
Aaron said:

is gary coleman playing for city this weekend?

Looking forward to So.. on friday.
Catch up with old faces and meet new ones too hopefully.

Probs play pitch and putt on sunday in Lea Valley.

Thurs - Down to FLT to see "One flew over the cuckoos nest" with Christian slater in :D

Fri - Fun day out somehwere (sugestions accepted!!)

Sat - B'Day party in Royal Lemmington Spa (and shopping before :D )

Sun - Cineflicks 8)

Fri- lectures till 6 then woking all night, my little job in the cinema which basically involves getting paid to eat sweets and watch mooovies.

Sat- up to Nottingham to meet some old college friends and do luch then on to gatecrasher at Nottingham arena PM, could be messy.

Sun- recovery. Fella coming up to take me christmas shopping and then for a nice cosy meal (que- chesnuts roasting on an open fire.....) ;) :lol:

Back