Weekend Football

Jonny68

Well pleased with our win against Motherwell and a big big performance against Rangers @ Paradise this Wednesday is called for, quite simply put we NEED to win this and all our remaining games and hope they slip up if we've any chance of retaining the title.

Man United v Arsenal was good especially the 2nd half, United looked classy but still didn't play to the best of their capabilities but done the business good style and if they win next weekend against Blackburn and the following week against Chelsea they will win the Premiership, in fact i genuinely believe they'll win both the Premiership and Champions League this season.

Good game today.

Again Arsenal played well and probably deserved better. They really are lacking the killer instinct. Adebayour simply can't finish.

The match made me more confident for Barca's chances next week.

Good game today.

Again Arsenal played well and probably deserved better. They really are lacking the killer instinct. Adebayour simply can't finish.

The match made me more confident for Barca's chances next week.

adebayor couldn't finish a piss.

:lol:Game of the weekend was queen of the south v aberdeen 4-3 qos won and now in europe

the Scottish football results program Sportscene gave the following answer to "Result of the day"

1. Darryl Broadfoot (journalist) - Birminghams draw with Everton
2. Pet Nevin - Hamilton Accies winning
3. Stuart Cosgrove - Villa pumping a piss poor Derby 6-0

:rolleyes::eek:

Wenger, how sore are you?

decisions come and go, it ALWAYS balances itself out during a season.

You decided you didnt wanna spend money in Jan.

You decided you wanna pursue a policy based on youth.

you have no one to blame but yourself.

and yes, the whole world hates you and has it in for you. :lol:

WE ARE GEORDIES, SUPER GEORDIES, KEEGAN IS OUR KING. Clapped out the stadium by the "best supporters in Britain". 8)8)

Emma, you should have gone a couple of seasons ago and you would have witnessed the legend that is Shaun "the goat" goater 8)

Back