Wednesday...

Morbyd

Things looking up for you today, Buckley? :lol:

Gogol Bordello concert tonight for me. and Seal tomorrow... rest of the week looks pretty good 8) Now if I can just make it through the work day...

Seal?
You going clubbing?
comment_corner_door.gif

Things looking up for you today, Buckley? :lol:

Gogol Bordello concert tonight for me. and Seal tomorrow... rest of the week looks pretty good 8) Now if I can just make it through the work day...

No actually! Missus is in Poland, so my morning routine of being handed breakfast and a coffee to go at the door didn't happen. Also, some halfwit who works for me texted me at 5am to tell he was back to work today had decided to come in early and was already at a job he shouldn't have been at, in a lorry he shouldn't have been in, without the correct tools anyway. I've had to replan the whole day and sacking no 2 for the week could be on the horizon.

And I have auditors here at 10am.

But apart from that.........

No actually! Missus is in Poland, so my morning routine of being handed breakfast and a coffee to go at the door didn't happen. Also, some halfwit who works for me texted me at 5am to tell he was back to work today had decided to come in early and was already at a job he shouldn't have been at, in a lorry he shouldn't have been in, without the correct tools anyway. I've had to replan the whole day and sacking no 2 for the week could be on the horizon.

And I have auditors here at 10am.

But apart from that.........

Oh no Buckley this is not a good start to the day, I feel your pain!!

I couldn't sleep last night (weird dreams) and have at least a 12 hour today which ends with me interviewing grads and making them want to come work for us without them noticing my runny nose or worse still sneezing phlegm on them (def not a way to impress)

It is however sunny and nearly the weekend so Buckley take yourself down to starbucks for a Mocha Frappacino listen to your favourite track on I pod whilst doing so maybe send the missus a nice text and then start the day again.........it can only get better....can't it??

It is however sunny and nearly the weekend so Buckley take yourself down to starbucks for a Mocha Frappacino listen to your favourite track on I pod whilst doing so maybe send the missus a nice text and then start the day again.........it can only get better....can't it??

BBMs have already been exchanged8)

Can it get worse? Coke-charge chap is looking at six years! Barrister advising him to offer to plead guilty to lesser charge, try and get the sentence down to below 18 months so they'll suspend it. At which point I have to decide whether I can continue to employ him when we sell our 'zero tolerance'* approach to such matters to clients.

*Yes, yes, I know.

I love Wednesdays, well I love this Wednesday anyway. :lol:

Flying to Barcelona tomorrow morning for four days of sun and fun with an old mate.

It's the first time I've had any significant time off from parental duties for 3 years, so these four days will seem like a month.

Despite the fact i've just had a last minute tender to complete dropped on my lap this morning, nothing will bother me today.

Happy Wednesday 8)

I feel weirdly happy today :lol:

Think its a combination of having a nice nights sleep for once and the sun shining. And its midweek - things can only get better

(Bet Ive spoken too soon now)

Today is a great day - Phil finally got some great news about some work he's been involved in - so hooray!!!! Happy for my man - he's been working his arse off 8)

Its sunny8)
I finish at 4.30pm8)
It is expenses day - but nearly finished 8)
the moany person in my office is working from home today so have cancelled our 1-1 meeting 8)8)
My workload is very manageable today 8)8)8)

only downside to today is I transferred my stuff into a different handbag lastnight so that means I have forgotten

purse
lunch
glasses
key to my desk draws

bugger!!:evil: :spank:

BBMs have already been exchanged8)

Can it get worse? Coke-charge chap is looking at six years! Barrister advising him to offer to plead guilty to lesser charge, try and get the sentence down to below 18 months so they'll suspend it. At which point I have to decide whether I can continue to employ him when we sell our 'zero tolerance'* approach to such matters to clients.

*Yes, yes, I know.

Damn Buckley, seems to be a pretty crap week thus far!
Good luck with the Auditors, by the way!

This is true. Can't imagine what is going through coke chap's mind at the moment.

He's in pieces poor lad. His 'mate' is claiming to never have met him before, to have visited his house with another mate and left the bag there by accident (his prints are all over it, so can't say it wasn't his) with just some clothes in it.....

Single parent, his daughter is 7, and he's at risk of going to jail for something it's unlikely he did.:(

Depressed today. Still on the Glasto high yesterday, now I just feel like it's all over and I'm back to the grindstone :(

On the plus side, it is sunny. And I haven't sacked anyone yet :)

Depressed today. Still on the Glasto high yesterday, now I just feel like it's all over and I'm back to the grindstone :(

On the plus side, it is sunny. And I haven't sacked anyone yet :)

Do it Miss Boo, it's good for the soul!:lol:

Just hoping that wasnt a bit premature from me and therefore "the kiss of death" :cry:

I'm sure it isn't Pups, I'm sending positive vibes in your direction:

:arrow: ~~~:)~~~~:p~~~~~~~~~:)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:D~~~:lol:~~~~~:lol:

^^^ (that's what a positive vibe looks like)

Back