Way out bars

stephen said:
Can Sulayetans near San Miguel.

mosaics, zebra prints, log stove, hippy haunt

we went to can sulayetas last sunday for some cervezas!! :p

before the alcoholic session we descended to es portitxol. can you believe that the infamous
dr. hofmann have been doing graffitis in a place like es portitxol? :eek:

single-afro.jpg

stingray said:
Si Senor

Y hoy esta EL GRITO - Independence Day-night-tequila-downing-etc

hic

ándale, ándale!! :lol:

speedypic.gif

before the alcoholic session we descended to es portitxol. can you believe that the infamous
dr. hofmann have been doing graffitis in a place like es portitxol?

No I can't. I was ther last May and the coast was clear.

Me old mucca what we don't need is a photo of Es Portitxol...that wd be a step too far. I mean Atlantis, Ok, but Portitxol...

Tony said:
definitely agree with that one - great fun sat outside waiting for the accidents to happen :lol:

IMAG0001.GIF

i always sit inside!! :D

carles_seite.jpg

stingray said:
No I can't. I was ther last May and the coast was clear

because dr. hofmann found es portitxol later!! :p

stephen said:
Can Sulayetans near San Miguel.
mosaics, zebra prints, log stove, hippy haunt with supermarket attached.
AE7400.jpg

stingray said:
Me old mucca what we don't need is a photo of Es Portitxol...that wd be a step too far.
I mean Atlantis, Ok, but Portitxol...
AE7403.jpg

follow the signals!! :p

Some of these places look wicked, but we prefer to go somewhere nice near to the action i.e. La Brasa, La Ventana, El Faro in Ibiza town.

:D

I was getting excited but you lost me with babble.

The thread got lost in translations and text/font issues..LOL

I'd love to go to some off beaten track places the locals dig, but would like to find em easily..This thread should just have Names, directions, why it's great! and if lucky a link!

cheers

i'm afraid that juanito's is now a gastro bakery firmly in the hands of the invading ISLIngton set.

my favorite chill out bar is the Golden Buddha - passed Mambos and beyond.. great relaxed atmosphere and not rip off prices also turn right from Golden Buddha then left onto main road and there is a really nice Spanish restaurant (cannot remember the name) on the corner.

Back