Way out bars

i was thinking the same about the english, plus you guys always eat some letters or use "abrebiaciones"(dont know the english word for that one)

are they any good spanish bars in san antonio bay?the sort all the spanish people goto drink... the prices are always better and you get treat much better too.

don't know the name but it's opposite Niko apartmentos in Sta. Eulalia where every late afternoon/evening the locals get in there to drink, talk about their day, play cards etc and no musica - definitely different

dont know the name, but its at the 2nd round on the street from san an (egg) in the direction to san jose...2nd round, with a BEAUTIFUL TERRAZA!!!!!!!!!...the bar is beautiful as well, many locals,...when you go insied, you have a big picture of famous austrian painter: "helnwein"...I like this bar alot ;)

on the same street, melody bar,...littlebit for the older ones, I know the owner from my stepfather,...but I get anytime free entrance for es paradis,... 8)

stephen said:
Athena in Cala Llonga ( just at the top of the road down to the resort).
I can assure you, you'll never have seen anything like it!

very different indeed!! :eek:

here are some pictures i took last saturday:

32931724.jpg

32931684.jpg

what the fLlck is that :?: :?: :?:--->
32931704.jpg

vienna said:
on the same street, melody bar

alright!! :p

melody3.jpg

another of my favourites is can jordi in ses portes d'es cel (heaven doors) - santa inés:

Now you've got me. And the pic wouldnt open up. This area is prob my fave part of Ibizan coastline, but I've never come across a bar other than Can Cosmi, or the resto at Es Cucons, which has to be the best agroturismo in Ibiza.

I didn't find anything on the link either. What about another McClue

go to can cosmi and turn left in the direction of es cucons. it's on the right about 1 or 2 kilometres away. it's even got a sign now!

legal high?

Greetings from a very noisy cybercaff in Mexico

Very interesting, I walked along past the puertas del cielo last Sept and there was no sign of it then.

But I am wondering how this can be a legally built venture? Surely the whole coast round here is protected and as, a certain aging Enigma character has found out, demolition is poss?

stingray said:
Greetings from a very noisy cybercaff in Mexico

oi iain - what are you doing there? :eek:

are you writing the rough guide to mexico? :eek:

stingray said:
Very interesting, I walked along past the puertas del cielo last Sept and there was no sign of it then

it opened in the autumm of 2002!! ;)

last time i went to can jordi there was no sign to mark it as a restaurant but its easy to find: next to where all the cars park!! :p

stingray said:
But I am wondering how this can be a legally built venture?

its not!! :lol:

the owner is jordi bonet (a well known taxi driver). he inherited all that land from his family - including the area down the cliffs (where they had a villa - now in ruins)!! :D

(dont say it to nobody but he plans to build a new house from the ruins of the old one
icon_smile_shhh.gif
)

stingray said:
Surely the whole coast round here is protected and as, a certain aging Enigma character has found out, demolition is poss?

as i posted before - the mayor of san antonio thinks that the law needs to be changed so the house can be made legal and the council can escape from paying millions of euros in compensation to michael cretu!! :evil:

oi iain - what are you doing there?

are you writing the rough guide to mexico?

Nah Im updating the Chiapas chapter for Lonely Planet Mexico!!
ssshhhh ;)

Chipas is Zapatistalandia tho have yet to encounter el jefe Marcos waving his pipa around as yet.

Ta for the inside info. Ill be sad if that streatch is altered anymore really is stunning

Back