That's my problem as well really. My other half isn't mad about her music or nights and would prefer just a nice city break so have to try please us both!

If I mention anything past 2/3am then I'm the devil himself
I'm glad someone else feels me!! Been trying to explain the magic of late nights and early mornings for years but she don't have any of it!

Anything up until 12/1 in the morning is ok, second it goes past that it's a whole different story! Been telling her we need to find an after party and can tell that's like her worst nightmare

I'm glad someone else feels me!! Been trying to explain the magic of late nights and early mornings for years but she don't have any of it!

Anything up until 12/1 in the morning is ok, second it goes past that it's a whole different story! Been telling her we need to find an after party and can tell that's like her worst nightmare
I think in a weird kind of way my missus would be up for an after party. Only if she hadn't actually been to "the" party. She's off to bed at this moment now and I'm suppin' whiskey on ice and I'm not ready for bed. All the lights are getting turned out etc.........and we're on holiday at the carAvan ffs!

I do have one question if you dont mind me asking, but how old are you? I only ask because not that I'm ancient at 30, but i dont think i'd function for a week after the amount of well, lets call it "partying".

I'm 31 going on 22 :lol:

I'm not normally as silly as this. Most of the group that went are within the 19-28 age bracket. I'm one of the oldest, but there were a few others slightly older than me.

Since my gf & I got serious 2 and half years ago I've slowed down a lot from the nonsense I used to pull. Only really Ibiza and other overseas jaunts where I let loose.

I'm 31 going on 22 :lol:

I'm not normally as silly as this. Most of the group that went are within the 19-28 age bracket. I'm one of the oldest, but there were a few others slightly older than me.

Since my gf & I got serious 2 and half years ago I've slowed down a lot from the nonsense I used to pull. Only really Ibiza and other overseas jaunts where I let loose.

Super impressive haha. I did think you were more in my age bracket which was what made a lot of the antics in the read the more impressive. I can certainly still "hang" but def not the way i could 5 years ago. Hopefully we'll cross paths at some point always enjoy meeting a few of the folks around here.

Hopefully we'll cross paths at some point always enjoy meeting a few of the folks around here.

Yeah man, deffo. I'll all up for that. Hopefully arranging a US trip next year, and naturally I'm keen to sample the nightlife. But anytime you're in Europe post here and ill let you know whether I'm about.

Yeah man, deffo. I'll all up for that. Hopefully arranging a US trip next year, and naturally I'm keen to sample the nightlife. But anytime you're in Europe post here and ill let you know whether I'm about.

I'll actually be in London end of the month, but mostly doing tourist type things with the lady unfortunately. I am keen on checking out the Anjunadeep daytime party on the 24th as i really really like 16 Bit Lolitas. But i will be around at least one other time this year in London for work and hope to pop into Ibiza for a long weekend based on that, so I will definitely be in touch.

Back