VIP Tables at clubs

Last time i was on vip in ibz was year 00 at el divino with producers of TLC that invite us to join their table, our was inside, their was outside (a mexican bloke on our pack met them days b4) to join their table with a lot of drinks but i only drink a redbull from their table,as it was cheaper to buy a bottle split by 4 than buying a ticket, same rule applied for Pacha.

i saw many french contacts that do vip in ushuaia, for some i would say Luxury is also a question of taste & its more ridiculous than anything to show off especially with music for kids :lol: but to feel comfy in pack places such as pacha i can understand.

just get that ibz mate didnt tell me :rolleyes: about the music on vip gueslist end sep 16: Booze,Models & all *#? :spank: for free
Beeing in vip aera for free is cool than paying :p
Bro (if u read me) ,i'll make u pay for Mosaic guestlist for the Closing if u wont find me some gueslists for dc10 or amnesia :D to trade :lol:

Last edited:
I wish i met a cheikh that owe a yatch , inviting me to play Darbuka rythm from his country as i can't Challenge Hot girls & Djs :spank:

ibz closing 16 an egyptian bloke gave me 5€ :cool: (a tapa saver at market nou) after seeing me playing around cafe del mar while waiting for a girl met at dc10 that never show up, she told me once we met in paris she was in messy state that night :D
it"s among reasons i hate, when people make u delay in ibz & it always happen :confused:.

Last edited:
At 40 my friends and I along with our spouses don't want to fight the lines at the bar or the lines to get into the club or get bumped into buy obnoxious drunks that can't hold their liquor. So yes I will probably drop 3k euros for my wife and me on VIP while we are there, but we are paying for space, comfort and convenience.

For 3K I'd be expecting to buy Space, not space. ;)

Back