Ushuaia

To mske matters worse, I have just left Ushuaia tonight from the "SHM" party and feel totally let down. After paying for he tickets through ibiza spotlight we went to the event at 5pm, we noticed signs at the bar with dj set times but the shm were not listed just other dj's but the times went all the way to midnight (which is when it shuts). Alarm bells started ringing when we asked staff and apart from them all being rude no one knew what time the shm were due. We left at 1045 just as the last dj on the list started. Still no sign of shm, and after paying to get it and paying to get over to the hotel and extortionate prices for drinks in ushuaia, I think its bloody disgraceful!

none of the SHM guys were listed on the Spotlight party calendar as spinning yesterday's party.... were they listed before and the lineup changed or did you not notice any of the SHM guys were never going to be there?

i will say this adding a surcharge at the door over the presales price is not cool at all... glad they reconsidered!

Wish i had bought one now. No way am i paying 60 Euro infact they will prob put that up to make up for the u turn.

Hello

We are six guys from Madrid, next week we're going to Ibiza. We want to buy presale tickets for Swedish House Mafia in Ushuaia on Wednesday 18.
It is possible to buy for the price offer of 25 €?

Hello

We are six guys from Madrid, next week we're going to Ibiza. We want to buy presale tickets for Swedish House Mafia in Ushuaia on Wednesday 18.
It is possible to buy for the price offer of 25 €?

Very much doubt that considering those who have are being charged more

Hi Yanki - I think the 'early bird' €25 tickets sold out a few weeks ago for that date so you will have to pay €50 - sorry

We should all vote with our hard earned euro and go to La Plage de L'Elephant instead.

getsmiley.php
getsmiley.php

Back