Ushuaia

acmilan

I have to ask a question: The price for swedish house mafia @ushuaia 24 of august is 25 euro or 50?? thank you very much
I wait for an answer

it's 60€

Is it me or is that just a p*ss take? I can understand Pacha charging that much - legendary club, SHM popular with the kids who will fork out anything to see them blah blah....

But this is a hotel. A glorified pool party at a hotel.

I liked the idea of the €20 parties - hell I even wanted to go before I found out SHM weren't doing any September dates but this makes me think "you greedy MoFo's"

Quick question regarding Ushuaia..

Ive got tickets for SHM from Spotlight and it says to bring along ID and the card i paid with for them..

Is this essential because i lose cash cards for fun in England and dont especially wanna take my passport with me either!!??

Is it me or is that just a p*ss take? I can understand Pacha charging that much - legendary club, SHM popular with the kids who will fork out anything to see them blah blah....

But this is a hotel. A glorified pool party at a hotel.

I liked the idea of the €20 parties - hell I even wanted to go before I found out SHM weren't doing any September dates but this makes me think "you greedy MoFo's"

Tankk f uck it not just me was worried i was getting tight in my old age. I know i will pay over the odds for club tickets and drinks but 60 euro for a pre party. i hope they play to an empty crowd at that price.

Tankk f uck it not just me was worried i was getting tight in my old age. I know i will pay over the odds for club tickets and drinks but 60 euro for a pre party. i hope they play to an empty crowd at that price.

The older get the more determined I become to not pay over the odds for tickets.

Example WLS this year is €60 each for the date I want to go (28 August). I refuse to pay that so hoping to gain entry with a flyer with no pass out and no drink before 6pm for €15 as someone said that was the price on here. Otherwise I will be giving it a miss:!:

The older get the more determined I become to not pay over the odds for tickets.

Example WLS this year is €60 each for the date I want to go (28 August). I refuse to pay that so hoping to gain entry with a flyer with no pass out and no drink before 6pm for €15 as someone said that was the price on here. Otherwise I will be giving it a miss:!:

You can get into WLS for €20 before 10pm with a wristband. Get them about pdb beach on Sundays.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vote with your feet, people. I'd have given my right testicle to go out to see Sasha's Never Say Never parties here and was planning a quick trip later in the year to go out for one, but I think what's now going on over tickets and appaling service is enough to say - my principles are more important than my desires and I won't be gracing Ushuaia's doors. Whoever's playing.

It's a b***dy long time since I felt strongly enough to boycot a venue but the time has now come. This is NOT a "good thing for Ibiza".

Besides the fact that (Ushuaia owner) is a greedy bastard, anyone knows the reason for this increase of the price?

And is that thing even legal? I already bought the ticket and now they are saying that the price was not correct, wtf?

Making money is more than reasonable, what is not reasonable is not respecting anything while u are doing it..

Post on the DJ's facebook pages, Pedro - name and shame. The artists need to know the damage this does to their own reputations (by association) as well as that of the wonderful island of Ibiza. Sasha's facebook page already has a post - doubt the artists are even aware of what is going on with this.

Complete disgrace. Whatever happened to music for the people ?

A public relations disaster. What kind of responsibility are Spotlight taking for this??

Reckon Spotlight will have got completely caught up in it and ended up with egg all over their faces at no fault of their own, owing to some disgraceful behaviour by the sort of people Ibiza DOES NOT NEED. Go away, guys, and set up in Miami Beach.

Miami to Ibiza - please, hell, no !! You'll find me downtown at Digweed's gaff any day there.

there have been further developments, we're obviously caught in the middle but trying to deal with everything as best we can.

at this stage, it looks as though all will end well.

bez - yeah not great, but we are at the mercy of the clubs to a large extent. As it stands, we're sure the situation will be resolved to everyone's satisfaction.

ya I got an email this morning telling me I now have to pay double the price that I already paid if I want to go to the event. I had already bought 3 tickets. Seems unfair

****ing disgrace, going in 3 weeks and I wont be going anywhere near that hotel. Full of posers and the drink prices are a joke. It should be illegal what they are doing.

there have been further developments, we're obviously caught in the middle but trying to deal with everything as best we can.

at this stage, it looks as though all will end well.

bez - yeah not great, but we are at the mercy of the clubs to a large extent. As it stands, we're sure the situation will be resolved to everyone's satisfaction.

Can you indicate what the further developments are :?:

Is my ticket pricing issue going to be resolved with a satisfactory outcome (like honour tickets at the price they were sold at) or should I just cancel now :?:

This is a complete farce :!:

Cool. I would hate to see Spotlights good image being affected due to Ushuaias unprofessional conduct.

Back