Ushuaia in PDB

I-Spy

I went last night and it rocked...
I think they will having it every Sunday now..Tania Vulcano.
Forget Bora Bora...

That's a shame. I was just about to suggest that Bora Bora be the official Spotlight meet up place. Everyone wears an armband with their name on it so they'll know who they are at the end of the night.

dJb

So...where exactly is it now? I just read somewhere that it's part of Club Don Toni now and that it's moved locations recently. Last year it was right next to Don Toni so I'm wondering if they moved from that location..like 10 metres? *Slightly confused :oops:*

So this place is in PDB then, what is it a beach bar? how far from Space is it if you wanted to go before we luv and then go again with your get out wristband?

It's pronounced oosh-why-ya

If you go down to the beach right opposite Space entrance then turn right when you facing the sea. It's about a 5 minute walk.

It was in a different location last year. Sands is there now.

It really had that Ibiza feel last sunday....a bit of DC10 on the beach. No sign of police trying to stop it either.

It is quite elegent there though...so try to dress and act accordingly to gain entry.

It's pronounced oosh-why-ya

If you go down to the beach right opposite Space entrance then turn right when you facing the sea. It's about a 5 minute walk.

It was in a different location last year. Sands is there now.

It really had that Ibiza feel last sunday....a bit of DC10 on the beach. No sign of police trying to stop it either.

It is quite elegent there though...so try to dress and act accordingly to gain entry.

OK great. Really looking forwards to it - we did hang around there last year and it was all good - we stayed at Don Toni and this year as well.

Elegant? My middle name is Elegant! I'll turn up in my bikini and..tiara :lol:

Sounds well good that will defo be looking for it. dont know about look smarted up though, ill be going to we luv so ill be more than likely in shorts,vest and flip flops.

Back