Ushuaia in PDB

Fair play that video looks amazing. Anyone else think its only a matter of time before the authorities do a "Bora Bora" on the place though?

Fair play that video looks amazing. Anyone else think its only a matter of time before the authorities do a "Bora Bora" on the place though?

Especially as the bar that has been turned into Ushuiaia was once part of the Don Toni hotel. I stayed there last year with my bf and 2 daughters, its a lovely hotel with a big pool geared towards a family holiday and a bit out of the way from Bora Bora. I was suprised when I found out Ushuiaia was there, some of the rooms are quite close to that bar.. Saying that though I'm not sure why anyone who can't tolerate noise would stay in the centre of PDB

emabarassed to ask almost as its so familiar, but whats the first track id.

the "in church" sample in the middle of it still pumps too.

Where is this place? Near Bora Bora?

Hopefully more (smaller) places like this will emerge... and not be Disco-Mafia-ed.

I want to know what the tune with the pan-pipes/flute (?) is called, heard it in Croatia....again i realise its an obvious/big one to the DJs, would quite like to know what it is....

Where is this place? Near Bora Bora?

Its a couple of hundred metres further down the beach, part of the Hotel Don Toni

Sundays are very good there, but I recommend going there early as it gets very busy, I saw people being turned away at the door. I don't think its as good as Bora Bora "back in the day" but IMHO much better than bora bora now and is a really good place with nice people

Its a couple of hundred metres further down the beach, part of the Hotel Don Toni

Sundays are very good there, but I recommend going there early as it gets very busy, I saw people being turned away at the door. I don't think its as good as Bora Bora "back in the day" but IMHO much better than bora bora now and is a really good place with nice people

What time is early though?

Right!!

I fly out there day after 2moz, im not missing luciano on the beach at ushuaia!. Do you HAVE to be on the guestlist or can you just turn up and pay to get in?
Heard it was about 20euros to get in last time. Anybody know how I can get myself on that guestlist??????

thanks

I wonder when this guestlist is applicable?! We stayed in Club Don Toni , right behind Ushuaia, from 27.7-10.8 and (pre)partied in Ushuaia lots of times (excellent parties BTW!) and never came across any sort of guestlist-requirement. Quite a few times we did get a bite to eat there (can recommend their spicy tuna shushi-YUM!) and lied on the beach beds and noticed that they tend to set these ropes around the "bed-area" which seemed a bit silly to be honest :rolleyes:.

They did have a "VIP-area" inside, again a white lounge with ropes around it but I would never ever pay to sit there, all the fun was on the terrace and beach!

Most nights the party went on till 12:30.

Back