Ushuaia in PDB

OK great. Really looking forwards to it - we did hang around there last year and it was all good - we stayed at Don Toni and this year as well.

Elegant? My middle name is Elegant! I'll turn up in my bikini and..tiara :lol:

I was at the Don Toni last year too! Thought I booked the hotel next door this year so I could be a bit closer to everything cos it looked like the same one on the pic... but its not! Its the flippin Algarb which I think is right up the other end lol and it has mixed reviews , just my luck lol

I was at the Don Toni last year too! Thought I booked the hotel next door this year so I could be a bit closer to everything cos it looked like the same one on the pic... but its not! Its the flippin Algarb which I think is right up the other end lol and it has mixed reviews , just my luck lol

When were you there? Was the grumpy chef in the restaurant when you were there?:eek:

Algarb...don't know that one but I've just checked some dutch reviews and they're..well..not good. On a more positive (?) note, the dutch like to complain a lot and expect to be in the lap of luxury for 5 Euros so maybe it's not all that bad LOL:)

When are you going this year?

When were you there? Was the grumpy chef in the restaurant when you were there?:eek:

Algarb...don't know that one but I've just checked some dutch reviews and they're..well..not good. On a more positive (?) note, the dutch like to complain a lot and expect to be in the lap of luxury for 5 Euros so maybe it's not all that bad LOL:)

When are you going this year?

I can't remember when last year some time in July but they made nice omelette for breakfast! This year I'm going on the 22nd of August.. I can't believe I booked that hotel lol one girls review said there was a fight by the pool and blood everywhere! The blood wasn't cleaned up for a few days! :eek: What date are you going? I wish I had just booked the Don Toni again I'm dreading this hotel!

Monza friends private party ??? Don't people have access from the beach side of the venue???music can be heard on thr beach???

I can't remember when last year some time in July but they made nice omelette for breakfast! This year I'm going on the 22nd of August.. I can't believe I booked that hotel lol one girls review said there was a fight by the pool and blood everywhere! The blood wasn't cleaned up for a few days! :eek: What date are you going? I wish I had just booked the Don Toni again I'm dreading this hotel!

Oh dear- not exactly the kind of pool you want to dive into :lol:. BUT apparently most of the rooms have a sea-view if that's any help - at least you don't have to stare at the bloody pool :eek:.

We're going on Jul 27 until Aug 10. Cannot wait and started packing the suitcase already - how's that for enthusiasm LOL

i was in algarb hotel last year and booked the all inclusive option...
there were no problems at all!

I cant say what the Algarb will be like in August but I stayed last year and this year both early June and thought it was ideal for a cheap base.

Really good mixed european crowd ie. Italians, dutch, english, german etc.

The rooms are basic, but noticed this year some upgrading to beds in rooms and refurb of lobby area. Found the food much better this year also!

If you know PDB then its just up from the Garbi hotel going towards figuretas, but a good 20 minute walk to Sands / Ushuaia along the beach. Had a really good few nights / afternoons at both and much better than Bora Bora. The guardia never appeared once at either, not like BB where they seemed camped out when I was there:cry::rolleyes:
Back end of september and cant wait to check these out again 8) Also Martina was a shock and excellent night for free when I was there, I'd check that out for something different also :lol:
Enjoy :lol:

Phew guys thats a relief lol I thought it might have been next to the Garbi... and your not the only one packing your case already 'Iwearmysunglassesatnight' hehe sad but true but we are girlys after all ! I'm just hoping they go easy on the heavy baggage lol

guardia never turn up.gas442 is was full of them in early june.did you not see them at meal times.they used it as a base.mainly from outside ibiza to train them up.algarb used to be my basecamp for 10 years but i pulled out this year.still cheap to stay there but food ect has gone downhill.apart from breaky which was best meal of the day.

so could someone just update me.the bar that used to be on the beach part of don toni.is now a private bar...please pm me so i can pass info on to others on another site.thanks

guardia never turn up.gas442 is was full of them in early june.did you not see them at meal times.they used it as a base.mainly from outside ibiza to train them up.

What does this mean?? and guardia never turn up for what? and it was full of what in early June??

If you know PDB then its just up from the Garbi hotel going towards figuretas, but a good 20 minute walk to Sands / Ushuaia along the beach. Had a really good few nights / afternoons at both and much better than Bora Bora. The guardia never appeared once at either, not like BB where they seemed camped out when I was there:cry::rolleyes:
Back end of september and cant wait to check these out again 8) Also Martina was a shock and excellent night for free when I was there, I'd check that out for something different also

ok funny guys yes i think i was on the beer,really got confussed.what i meant to say was gas442.was on about the police.the algarb was full of them in june.

Back