Ushuaia in PDB

I went along last night for a bit, apparently Sven and Luciano had been playing back to back for 12 hours...

Good atmosphere as you'd expect, few too many elbows in your back merchants, but overall, pretty cool.

Gaining entry was a bit bizarre, there were 20 people or so waiting at the car park side entrance. They all seemed to be waiting to be let in or to pay, but I didn't actually see any money change hands.

I just skipped the queue and walked in after a little chat with the security, it seems if you name drop the right names or flash a workers pass or whatever, then they'll let you in. I don't even know if there is actually a list at all more just a door policy.

Drinks are more expensive than the clubs, 30 euros for 2 vodka mixers, and although some areas are roped off for VIPs, you can usually just walk around from another angle and get to where you want to go.

On the beach side, it is totally open so despite there being security there, you could easily sneak in and/or easily get some drinks in, by lobbing them over a fence or even burying them in the sand during the day. Buried treasure!!!

Luciano will be doing it every wed usually with guest from cocoon playing with him.

Luciano will be doing it every wed usually with guest from cocoon playing with him.

I'm a little confused, I thought this was a sunday thing :confused: You went last night (tuesday) and say Luciano is doing every wednesday :confused: :spank:

I'm over next sunday 30th with a load of mates, what is meant to be on :?:

I'm a little confused, I thought this was a sunday thing :confused: You went last night (tuesday) and say Luciano is doing every wednesday :confused: :spank:

I'm over next sunday 30th with a load of mates, what is meant to be on :?:

luciano is just doing wednesdays.

still think the sunday thing is on

update, it was just sven who played from midday (the mentalist) and luciano joined him later playing b2b.

also, if you are there during the day (like 5pm) then they just give you all wristbands so that you can stay.

luciano 's marathon...at the beach 12 hours... 4.000 people no ticketing at the door only guest list... everybody at the beach dancing under he moon now! it s the most amazing thing i saw in the last 10 years

update, it was just sven who played from midday (the mentalist) and luciano joined him later playing b2b.

also, if you are there during the day (like 5pm) then they just give you all wristbands so that you can stay.

Are they too bothered about what your wearing or will your beach attire do??:?:

And exit and return ?? :confused:

yes, i think. basically so they know you've been in there at some point. although, i reckon if you kept coming in and out all the time, they might get pissed off.

also, if it was really busy, you might have to wait to get back in.

luciano 's marathon...at the beach 12 hours... 4.000 people no ticketing at the door only guest list... everybody at the beach dancing under he moon now! it s the most amazing thing i saw in the last 10 years

4000 people is like amnesia pretty much full in both rooms!!

1000 maybe.........

Are they too bothered about what your wearing or will your beach attire do??:?:

wear what you want. the party is on the beach!

theres deffo guestlist for wednesdays and sundays but, as grego said, with a bit of luck you will enter.....

Back