[UNVRS] Ibiza 2025

And amnesia still has a soul, there's a reason people defend it, pyramid opening with amilie lense was unreal production wise in the main room and the sound was perfect, and I have genuinely enjoyed my nights there not had a bad one, the upstairs roof garden if anyone's been is very modern and has clean toilets etc

Upstairs roof garden 🤔 Ive been upto the balcony area several times and enjoy it up there...is this another area??

I do love Amnesia...its the only big club imo, I hope it never changes...maybe a lick of paint at most.

A dark room, a smoke machine, a strobe light and DJ= A club (an increasingly dated view I know). I do like the name UNVRS but if Hi and Ushuaia are anything to go by it will be more like Disneyland than a club!

Last edited:
Upstairs roof garden 🤔 Ive been upto the balcony area several times and enjoy it up there...is this another area??

I do love Amnesia...its the only big club imo, I hope it never changes...maybe a lick of paint at most.

A dark room, a smoke machine, a strobe light and DJ= A club. I do like the name UNVRS but if Hi and Ushuaia are anything to go by it will be more like Disneyland than a club!
Yeah different from there! , I was up there think it was last year was included with the baclony ticket for danny howard , there's a set of stairs along towards the vip on the balcony takes you upto the roof smoking area and bar but need have the right tickets.

Edit- just checked avaliable every night this year but you need to buy the €250-300 vip experience tickets comes with 3 drinks aswell.

Hadn‘t thought about that, it‘s true - Unvrs/Privilege has some veeery close neighbours and those narrow streets around the place will make for terrible traffic. Unless they implement some new concept for arrival and departure.
Well, laws and regulations don't apply to all in Ibiza, "some" can get away with many things that other can't so I don't think it will be a problem for them.

We visited the privilege site last year, first time I’d ever been near it (Was due to go 2008 for Manumission but it had moved to amnesia right before I went to Ibiza that year). We’d just been to the festival club and thought we’d do the abandoned club double but they’d already started working on it. One thing I couldn’t believe was how close people live to it and how narrow the roads are around it. Those people have lived a nice, quiet life for 5 years, they must be fuming it’s coming back.

We visited the privilege site last year, first time I’d ever been near it (Was due to go 2008 for Manumission but it had moved to amnesia right before I went to Ibiza that year). We’d just been to the festival club and thought we’d do the abandoned club double but they’d already started working on it. One thing I couldn’t believe was how close people live to it and how narrow the roads are around it. Those people have lived a nice, quiet life for 5 years, they must be fuming it’s coming back.
If the locals thought it was bad 5 years ago, imagine how bad it will be now with the VIP straight from airport helipad... 😗

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/21I4BZrxdDofgO8XJh" width="480" height="269" style="" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="
">via GIPHY</a></p>
Well you never know.... or just don't give them ideas 😆

On vip etc, I have a friend who I met in ibiza years ago, and he is back in ibiza for first time in years. Went to Hi and Pacha. Said Hi just didn't have the vibe, was soulless and didn't like the direction $$$. (He did like Pacha and said had the vibe).

Interesting part is he is one of the wealthy (charter private jet types), but not interested in vip but been on dancefloor and music.

So if universe is a more up market Hi, I wonder what it's longevity would actually be to "less flashy" Amnesia.

I guess all this will be answered in time.

Well you never know.... or just don't give them ideas 😆

On vip etc, I have a friend who I met in ibiza years ago, and he is back in ibiza for first time in years. Went to Hi and Pacha. Said Hi just didn't have the vibe, was soulless and didn't like the direction $$$. (He did like Pacha and said had the vibe).

Interesting part is he is one of the wealthy (charter private jet types), but not interested in vip but been on dancefloor and music.

So if universe is a more up market Hi, I wonder what it's longevity would actually be to "less flashy" Amnesia.

I guess all this will be answered in time.
Maybe the clue is there, be less flashy, turn the lights off, put a 1997 function one system in, dc10 does well on its 'underground' credentials and have few good nights, amnesia is kinda stuck between the flash and the more authentic 'credible'. I dunno what amnesia is now, no solid techno Mecca anymore, some good to averagey tech house nights and the bizarreness of reggaton and a load of iffy filler nights dotted about

A huge club experience next door that does everything bigger and more bigger must hit amnesia hard and surely they have to respond? The VIP I assume really pays the bills... Matutes will throw heavy cash at elrow and paradise and want to make hi more 'dark' to avoid cannabalising KU, the will smith thing is badly misjudged though! clearly for the increasing US based big Ibiza spenders but does anyone respect that guy or want to go to his club!

You want day tourists - ushuaia, heavy credible hi, flashy (with an adjoining inland spa hotel?) KU - market done

Last edited:
Back