UEFA final here i come

Hey, lets not get involved with the petty squablings.

CIS cup in the bag, League is ours to lose, Scottish Cup final to look forward to, and the UEFA CUP FINAL to look forward to aswell.

Life is sweet at the moment for the GERS.

Time to make history again.

P.S What a great result against Motherwell. Hard fought, showed plenty of desire, and the captain playing through the pain barrier once again did the business.:)

cos you were pumped out of the Scottish Cup that season

and you didn't have the weather problems, Motherwell's pitch problems and the tragedy of a footballers death to contend with

is this the same Motherwell that rested 4/5 key players against Celtic and gave a rookie Goalie his debut against Celtic?

is that the same Celtic that required another dubious decision to win the game?

where are the conspiracy theories now?

Rangers could send out their reserve team agaist Queen Of The South and probably win it.

If you want to get into mickey mouse tit for tat the same could've been said about Dunfermline rolling over and allowing Rangers thrash them on the last day of the seaso in 2003 as we beat Kilmarnock at Rugby Park (i was there)

I would love it, LOVE IT:twisted: if we done it, Tanandice 22/05/2008 i can see it now :twisted::twisted:

Rangers could send out their reserve team agaist Queen Of The South and probably win it.

If you want to get into mickey mouse tit for tat the same could've been said about Dunfermline rolling over and allowing Rangers thrash them on the last day of the seaso in 2003 as we beat Kilmarnock at Rugby Park (i was there)

I would love it, LOVE IT:twisted: if we done it, Tanandice 22/05/2008 i can see it now :twisted::twisted:

Helicopter Thursday!!! :twisted: Bring it on ....i can see it now...McDonald scoring to win US the league this time :lol:;)

Last edited by a moderator:

and you didn't have the weather problems, Motherwell's pitch problems and the tragedy of a footballers death to contend with

is this the same Motherwell that rested 4/5 key players against Celtic and gave a rookie Goalie his debut against Celtic?

is this the same muderwell team that shoulda have had a throw in when swally mccoist trapped the ball on the park, from which the bounce up was won by the huns and scored from the resulting corner??

conspiracy theories eh :rolleyes:

is this the same muderwell team that shoulda have had a throw in when swally mccoist trapped the ball on the park, from which the bounce up was won by the huns and scored from the resulting corner??

conspiracy theories eh :rolleyes:

the linesman flagged for a rangers throw stupid

Rangers fans moaning about conspiracy theories??!!!

Did anyone see the Dundee Utd game yesterday, refereed by no other than Reverend McCurry? I'm not gonna go into detail for anyone who didn't, needless to say there wasn't much point in Utd turning up, they had no chance of winning with the pr*ck in charge. Pity you's won't have a referee to save you's in the UEFA cup final...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is class, paranoid Celtic fans blaming the Dundee Utd result on the religion of the referee. Brilliant.

Keep it coming guys, this is cheering me up no end.

:)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is class, paranoid Celtic fans blaming the Dundee Utd result on the religion of the referee. Brilliant.

Keep it coming guys, this is cheering me up no end.

:)

A text I recieved last night from a rangers fan I work with:

"Good On Reverend Mike!"

We know you're cheats, Craig Levein knows you're cheats, you know you're cheats, 'mon St Peters!!

Anyone online and watching?

I tuned in about 15 minutes in... Zenit is all over Rangers. Not too many chances but tons of possession.

Back