UEFA final here i come

Can't you post ANYTHING withoiut referring to me, wouldn't it just be better to just totally ignore me, we seriously need an ingnore function on here.

Rangers played some dire foootball and it was a one sided game if ive ever seen it, BUT i (grudingly) say well done and you wont get many Tims say that.;)

its all in wee Dicks hands now ...bricking it big time ...i'd give them the league rather than them winning that UEFA Cup .... its dire to watch but they have reached the final of a european trophy so hats off!!!! :(

surely they wont go out to play for a draw and PK's in the final???? :spank:

its all in wee Dicks hands now ...bricking it big time ...i'd give them the league rather than them winning that UEFA Cup .... its dire to watch but they have reached the final of a european trophy so hats off!!!! :(

surely they wont go out to play for a draw and PK's in the final???? :spank:

You cant be serious mate give them the league, we want to win the league, it's theirs to lose but they are under pressure big time to win games and any slip ups we should capatalise on that, id hate for them to win anything period but id sooner they won the UEFA Cup and at least if we win the league it wont be too bad a season.

as it stands.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/scot_prem/table/default.stm

1Celtic3513414071214391854802
2Rangers32160146983430204775

HAIL HAIL;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't you post ANYTHING withoiut referring to me, wouldn't it just be better to just totally ignore me, we seriously need an ingnore function on here.

Rangers played some dire foootball and it was a one sided game if ive ever seen it, BUT i (grudingly) say well done and you wont get many Tims say that.;)

i do jonny, quite frequently but I couldn't turn down the opportunity since your a celtic fan and Rangers are through to a final :lol::lol:

and if there was an ignore function do not think you would be a lonely poster??

Well done the Ger's, Nice to see we don't expect any awards for behaving ourselves either, like a certain other club :rolleyes::lol:

Well done the Ger's, Nice to see we don't expect any awards for behaving ourselves either, like a certain other club :rolleyes::lol:

We didnt actually take it upon ourselves to ask UEFA and FIFA to give us awards, they decided that themselves.

And unlike Johnny, Im not gonna say well done and best of luck. What is well done about refusing to play football? I hope the Russians absolute annihilate them. Call it sour grapes but I've never seen a team actually play 120 minutes FOR PENALTIES!! It's embarassing to Scottish football, and the final is going to be even worse, two teams who like to "hit on the break"? One of them is going to have to attack first. Hopefully the luck will run out in a fortnight and rangers will receive the doing they have been deserving. Then we see how dignified and well behaved their fans were....(See Barcelona, 1972).

They deserve to get hammered against Zenith,such dire football has not be seen in a long time, how Fiorentina didn't thrash them is beyond me, defending for 120 mins is embarrasing, at least when we lost the UEFA Cup in 2003 we made a proper game of against a good side twice coming from behind and only losing in extra time.

i do jonny, quite frequently but I couldn't turn down the opportunity since your a celtic fan and Rangers are through to a final :lol::lol:

quote]

no you don't, if i could be bothered to trawl through your posts i think ill find you nearly always jump in to any thread i post on with some childish sarcastic comments and the obligatory smiley.

Get a life man seriously.

They deserve to get hammered against Zenith,such dire football has not be seen in a long time, how Fiorentina didn't thrash them is beyond me, defending for 120 mins is embarrasing, at least when we lost the UEFA Cup in 2003 we made a proper game of against a good side twice coming from behind and only losing in extra time.

i feel your pain

in 2 matches against Fiorentina, Alexander had not 1 save of note to make

anyway :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

cock alert

cock alert
AnnetteFWs.jpg

no you don't, if i could be bothered to trawl through your posts i think ill find you nearly always jump in to any thread i post on with some childish sarcastic comments and the obligatory smiley.

Get a life man seriously.

only if it deserves it jonny (which it invariably does) and believe me since I'm the one at the end of the keyboard i should know what I post.....at least I have the brain to start a thread with my own comments/thoughts rather than a copy and paste from the bbc website.

you got to admit son you do make a rod for your own back, if you can't see it you really do have your head up your arse.........now **** OFF and do us all a favour!

only if it deserves it jonny (which it invariably does) and believe me since I'm the one at the end of the keyboard i should know what I post.....at least I have the brain to start a thread with my own comments/thoughts rather than a copy and paste from the bbc website.

you got to admit son you do make a rod for your own back, if you can't see it you really do have your head up your arse.........now **** OFF and do us all a favour!

no your a pest and sad if all you can do is reply with sarcastic childish comments to almost everything i post.

so why don't you.... SON... fcuk off and do me a favour.

We didnt actually take it upon ourselves to ask UEFA and FIFA to give us awards, they decided that themselves.

And unlike Johnny, Im not gonna say well done and best of luck. What is well done about refusing to play football? I hope the Russians absolute annihilate them. Call it sour grapes but I've never seen a team actually play 120 minutes FOR PENALTIES!! It's embarassing to Scottish football, and the final is going to be even worse, two teams who like to "hit on the break"? One of them is going to have to attack first. Hopefully the luck will run out in a fortnight and rangers will receive the doing they have been deserving. Then we see how dignified and well behaved their fans were....(See Barcelona, 1972).

sorry but having a go at zenit after they demolished bayern just goes to show you're talking a whole load of bulllllllllllllllllllllssssshiiiit!

sorry but having a go at zenit after they demolished bayern just goes to show you're talking a whole load of bulllllllllllllllllllllssssshiiiit!

I said they're both teams who hit on the break. Ok, their second goal yesterday was well built up and well taken and the free kick was a farce on Kahns part. Did they not score the other two when Bayern were pushing forward? I.e, on the break? Read comments properly before you come up with your witty replys, ya fud!

i feel your pain

in 2 matches against Fiorentina, Alexander had not 1 save of note to make

anyway :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

i thought he saved a PK as well :lol:

yer tea's oot in manchester, enjoy the bevvy and stay out of trouble ...

ill be behind the sofa :D

I said they're both teams who hit on the break. Ok, their second goal yesterday was well built up and well taken and the free kick was a farce on Kahns part. Did they not score the other two when Bayern were pushing forward? I.e, on the break? Read comments properly before you come up with your witty replys, ya fud!

it was the "One of them is going to have to attack first." comment more than anything.

and if you think my reply was witty then you've led a sheltered life!

"Oh Ah Samaras" - pure comedy.

:lol::lol::lol:

Loving it.

Back