UEFA final here i come

They deserve to get hammered against Zenith,such dire football has not be seen in a long time, how Fiorentina didn't thrash them is beyond me, defending for 120 mins is embarrasing, at least when we lost the UEFA Cup in 2003 we made a proper game of against a good side twice coming from behind and only losing in extra time.

Tell me something, how much did it cost to assemble the Celtic team that got to the UEFA cup final? We are playing to our strengths and that is that. Beeling Celtic fans like yourself can snipe all you want but the FACT, at the end of the day is, we are in a european final without being a stylish team and yous are finding it very hard to swallow.

Rovers Return Loyal #1 :D

BIG JOCK KNEW!!!

YAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.... WE ARE THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

Brilliant.

NUFF SAID!

:):):):):)

Big Jock Knew how to win the real European cup, ya immature scumbag.

Sums up the majority of rangers fans, cant celebrate their team winning something without referring to lies with nothing to do with football and re-inforcing their protestant superiority views. If you've nothing helpful to contribute to a debate, don't post.

it was the "One of them is going to have to attack first." comment more than anything.

and if you think my reply was witty then you've led a sheltered life!

"Oh Ah Samaras" - pure comedy.

You maybe think my "witty" remark was to be taken sarcastically? Or is that too much for you to grasp?

And as for my signature, its not intended to make you laugh ya muppet, but i'll try and find something that'll suit your taste.

I can't believe that Rangers get to the final the year it is in Manchester where I now live (about 15 minutes walk from the stadium) and the place is going to be overrun with their supporters. :cry:

well, yesterday turned out interesting

having online booked a hotel in warrington right after the final whistle
i got and email at 5pm friday to state that the oneline facility had been over subscribed before they could stop it and they couldn't honour my booking!!!

absolutely nothing in the Greater manchester area by now (i'd missed out on 18 hours of trying as well)

this morning managed to get one in LIVERPOOL!!!!! :eek:

checked my online credit card statement today
2 x £35 pending transactions!

looks like i'm getting tickets as well!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

:lol:

Sorry, Scott, but you've got to see the irony in that! No hotel rooms in Manchester for the UEFA Cup final? This, after the UK press was going on and on and on about the supposed difficulty of traveling to Moscow for the CL final? Classic!

Re: the football, I think Zenit St Pete has a good chance of winning this one. League champions, beat Bayern, and Dick Advocaat at the helm.

Rangers do have an advantage, though... the final will be like a home game for them.

Well done Rangers.

Glad Bayern got knocked out, they were VERY lucky to get to the semi's anyway (Getafe were 4-2 up on agg with 4 mins left in the quarters)

Hope Rangers win it but I have a feeling Zenith might be too strong in the final.

Well done Rangers.

Glad Bayern got knocked out, they were VERY lucky to get to the semi's anyway (Getafe were 4-2 up on agg with 4 mins left in the quarters)

Hope Rangers win it but I have a feeling Zenith might be too strong in the final.

Zenit look a cracking side
but their top scorer is suspended so there might be a chance

given how far this Rangers team has come in a short time - anything is possible

saw on Sky Sports this morning that Fiorentina only had 1 shot on goal as well!!

given that 18 months ago, we were out of every competition (having just been dumped from the Scottish Cup by relegation bound Dunfermline) its a fantastic achievement

playing to our strengths just now with a few more attacking players out injured
and almost nicked it at the end of the 90 as well with Whittakers shot!

Being an aberden fan,from the 14th of may till the 24th is a good week for moi,you will be goosed by your ex manager(uefa cup final) and then humped for the title by the team you havent beaten up north in 3 years,if we had got relagated this year id still throw a party for 3 weeks!! enjoy your 1 trophy MCDONSJBOYO!!
Oh the bluebells are ****ed,oh the blueebells are ****ed.................................................
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMPAH!!

RED OR DEAD!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Manchester here we come.

Gonna book a van and sleep in the back of the van.

Don't hav a ticket, but will be a great experience.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Manchester here we come.

Gonna book a van and sleep in the back of the van.

Don't hav a ticket, but will be a great experience.
In which case condensation will be your bigger challenge....:lol:

Back to my griping - I spent an hour on the phone yesterday helping a friend who is a Zenit fan go through the online application for a UK visa. It's in English only and she doesn't speak English. I had to sit through her phonetically reading me each question and then spell out the answers for her letter by letter. :evil:

Now she has to go in to the embassy for an interview and bring along proof of income and savings. Royal pain the the backside!

Time for the UK to waive visas for ticketholders like the Russians did for the Champions League final!

Being an aberden fan,from the 14th of may till the 24th is a good week for moi,you will be goosed by your ex manager(uefa cup final) and then humped for the title by the team you havent beaten up north in 3 years,if we had got relagated this year id still throw a party for 3 weeks!! enjoy your 1 trophy MCDONSJBOYO!!
Oh the bluebells are ****ed,oh the blueebells are ****ed.................................................
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMPAH!!

RED OR DEAD!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

you guys owe us one for lying down to you in the last game last season to get you into the UEFA cup ;)

"you guys owe us one for lying down to you in the last game last season to get you into the UEFA cup ;)"

You know that will never happen mate!!

:D:D

Back to my griping - I spent an hour on the phone yesterday helping a friend who is a Zenit fan go through the online application for a UK visa. It's in English only and she doesn't speak English. I had to sit through her phonetically reading me each question and then spell out the answers for her letter by letter. :evil:

Now she has to go in to the embassy for an interview and bring along proof of income and savings. Royal pain the the backside!

Time for the UK to waive visas for ticketholders like the Russians did for the Champions League final!

enough of your whining Morbyd :spank::lol:

only messing man i agree totally they should waive the visas.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/scot_prem/7384698.stm

Murray whining again, Celtic didn't get an extension in 2003 when we were in the UEFA Cup Final and also challenging for the title with a fixture pile up therefore why should Rangers.

PS-Come on Murderwell tonite although knowing them they'll do us no favours.

cos you were pumped out of the Scottish Cup that season

and you didn't have the weather problems, Motherwell's pitch problems and the tragedy of a footballers death to contend with

is this the same Motherwell that rested 4/5 key players against Celtic and gave a rookie Goalie his debut against Celtic?

is that the same Celtic that required another dubious decision to win the game?

where are the conspiracy theories now?

Back