UEFA final here i come

macdonsj

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

best footballing moment in my life!

just booked hotel space in Warrington for the final!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

looked like a harsh decision to me, but you can't really take the chance at this level.

did the italian miss his? was on the edge of my seat but couldn't take it in. especially after barry missed his - looked nervous though.

Wee Nacho, just knew he'd score!

looked like a harsh decision to me, but you can't really take the chance at this level.

did the italian miss his? was on the edge of my seat but couldn't take it in. especially after barry missed his - looked nervous though.

Wee Nacho, just knew he'd score!

the one in the Cousin incident and Vieri missed
Cousin definitely deserved to go but i think the ref was carding him anyway without the play acting

Quality - congratulations to Rangers!!

Really tense but by god you were helped by this man

fib06_morrissey_p.jpg

or was it this guy?

photo.php

not being able to hit a barn door with the proverbial banjo!

a great backs to the wall performance.

wasnt too suprised to see Bayern dumped out either!

saw on Sky Sports this morning that Fiorentina only had 1 shot on goal as well!!

given that 18 months ago, we were out of every competition (having just been dumped from the Scottish Cup by relegation bound Dunfermline) its a fantastic achievement

playing to our strengths just now with a few more attacking players out injured
and almost nicked it at the end of the 90 as well with Whittakers shot!

why isn't jonny posting in this thread :lol::lol::lol::lol:!

Well done Rangers but got to admit your team looked knackered come the end of it, lets hope they don't run out of steam before the end of the season.

Well done Rangers but got to admit your team looked knackered come the end of it, lets hope they don't run out of steam before the end of the season.

i hope that this will boost them
everyones now playing for a UEFA Cup final place now!!!

:D:D:D:D

Ya, that's all well and good, but I think UEFA needs to move the final from Manchester to somewhere with visa-free travel and better transport links to St Petersburg.

It's not fair that Zenit St. Pete supporters will have to pay to use the UK Embassy's private subcontractor courier service, then travel to the UK embassy or consulate to give a fingerprint (that's right, a fingerprint!), then wait for their passports to be delivered.

It's not fair that in addition to the application, proof of ticket, photo and passport (all that the Russians are requiring), the UK embassy requires a letter from work as proof of employment, 3 months bank statements as evidence you can pay for the trip, and past history of travel.

And what about Russians who need to travel for other reasons? The UK Embassy says it is only going to process UEFA final visas for the next 2 weeks, so everyone else is screwed!

Oh, and the $135 visa fee should be waved too!

And how are people supposed to travel!? They're are almost no direct flights. People will have to fly on charters and connecting flights. Oh the horror!

Ya, that's all well and good, but I think UEFA needs to move the final from Manchester to somewhere with visa-free travel and better transport links to St Petersburg.

It's not fair that Zenit St. Pete supporters will have to pay to use the UK Embassy's private subcontractor courier service, then travel to the UK embassy or consulate to give a fingerprint (that's right, a fingerprint!), then wait for their passports to be delivered.

It's not fair that in addition to the application, proof of ticket, photo and passport (all that the Russians are requiring), the UK embassy requires a letter from work as proof of employment, 3 months bank statements as evidence you can pay for the trip, and past history of travel.

And what about Russians who need to travel for other reasons? The UK Embassy says it is only going to process UEFA final visas for the next 2 weeks, so everyone else is screwed!

And how are people supposed to travel!? They're are almost no direct flights. People will have to fly on charters and connecting flights. Oh the horror!

oooh John ;)
you bitch! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i'm led to believe that Manchester & surrounding area is now booked out! :lol:

oooh John ;)
you bitch! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i'm led to believe that Manchester & surrounding area is now booked out! :lol:
Surprise surprise! And I bet you the hotels boosted their rates too! :lol:

But strangely enough, you won't see an uproar in the Russian press about this!

And I doubt the British press see the parallels and stop writing stupid crap!

Surprise surprise! And I bet you the hotels boosted their rates too! :lol:

But strangely enough, you won't see an uproar in the Russian press about this!

And I doubt the British press see the parallels and stop writing stupid crap!

of course not

i got 3 rooms in Warrington - 4 star - £99 a room!

:lol::lol::lol:

as much as i despise rangers and despite my best efforts to convince myself i wanted fiorentina to win, i was bricking it everytime they came forward :lol:

enjoy!

you are just being silly now. :lol:

Can't you post ANYTHING withoiut referring to me, wouldn't it just be better to just totally ignore me, we seriously need an ingnore function on here.

Rangers played some dire foootball and it was a one sided game if ive ever seen it, BUT i (grudingly) say well done and you wont get many Tims say that.;)

Back