Tunes that will rock Ibiza

C

Chase

It may be way too early for this, but I am wondering what people's thoughts are on what tunes they believe will be massive in Ibiza this year.

"All your dreams have been fullfilled, let's get up and let's get ill!" This tune will rock everywhere,
Also "Whaddup" by Tony Senghore,
"My Love Is Always there (Tim Deluxe mix),
"Special" by Lee-Cabrera
And the Kate Bush bootleg

Hiya Andre - know anywhere that I can listen to those tunes online? Heard a lot about them, would like to know what the fuss is about! Cheers!

P Diddy, whatever you might think of him I can see that song been caned all over Ibiza. Erick played a 40 min :eek: version of it in Miami.

Loving it myself but I know a lot of people don't rate it.

Robo said:
4o mins are you sure?

oh let me guess. your being sarcastic......

No it was 40 min version and he changed the words to 'Let's get pills' lol, the gods honest truth from someone who was in Miami.

Me thinks Erick is trying to be Danny T cos he likes his 40 mins tracks - 40 mins of Rui de Silva anyone :p

It may now be annoying but I am sure Room 5 will still be dropped in many a DJs set over the summer months if not in various remixes. :confused:

RavingAlex said:
It may now be annoying but I am sure Room 5 will still be dropped in many a DJs set over the summer months if not in various remixes. :confused:

I highly doubt it. The tune's been in the charts and instantly loses it's appeal.

There's a tune called 'Takin Hold' by Sam La More on Underwater records which I guarantee will get caned. I have it and it's soooooo good 8)

Justin Timberlake : like I love you (deep dish zigzag mix)

Don't laugh until you've heard it.

gecko2 said:
RavingAlex said:

I highly doubt it. The tune's been in the charts and instantly loses it's appeal.

I know what your saying, but look at Tim Delux's Just wont do, that still hit Ibiza last year, with a vengence!

I still vote for "Shake It" (Lee Cabrera) -- I know it came out late 2002, but it got wicked play in Miami this year and it just kind of reminds me of Ibiza 2003... even though it's not happened yet!
Spooky, eh?
I'm also interested in seeing if some of the cross-over-electro-ee-stuff makes it like Pure Orange "Feel Alive" or Planet Funk "Who Said"...
And speaking of giving Justin Timberlake a try (NOT a try like Britney, ha ha)... I'm secretly digging the mix of "Rock Your Body" -- it's totally got an early Michael Jackson "shom'oan" kind of groove going on. Although I'm not banking on hearing that one out...

Mrs d. I'm with you on "Shake it". Got to say The Jay Dee - Plastic Dreams new mix will go into orbit I reckon. I'm just hoping At night - Kid Creme mix is still cutting it when i get over there. As long as that's played it's all good :D

I'm still a fan of "At Night" -- just listened to the Kid Creme mix again last night (we just invested in a set of decks... previewing new choons at the snotty record shop) ...Anyhoo, that mix has got "summer" on it. Speaking of which, we could at least use some f'g spring here in Chi-town! :confused:

I have to agree that the Kid Creme rmx of "At night" is still rocking today, wonder if Axwell - So Right will make the rounds I could see the dub version exploding on the floors but the track has been out for a while now. I guess I will have to check out the Pdiddy track since everyone is raving about it. As for the 40min version of the track I can believe that. I once heard about 25min of Thrill Me one night. Wicked.

another tune that´s gonna be played for sure: the fashionista remix of kid creme´s hypnotizing!

There's going to be another French tune released this summer which is going to be big. I'm not allowed to disclose who it's going to be coming from at the moment. ;)

Peddy said:
DrewUK said:
Justin Timberlake : like I love you (deep dish zigzag mix)

Don't laugh until you've heard it.

very dark - good one!

Thanks, heard 'little Anthony' spin it in Forum Bar, Sheffield.

If it isn't big this year, it ought to be.

Managed to download MP3 other night, extremely hard to find though.

Back