Tunes that will rock Ibiza

to be honest its the best.

they've tried to do alot of mixture which is good! but it hasn't worked out for them.

They've done about 3 rock type of songs a few chilled songs, and a few up beat songs, and a rap style of song with 'redman' doing the rapping, but that just sounds anoing!

not bad, but i wouldn't rush out and buy it

My wild assumptions are:
Junior Jack - E Samba (how did u forget about this one?)
Paul Jackson - The Push
Electro Mood/Move - You Walked Away (If i aint mistaken thats the correct name. Did anyone hear it yet?)

cont'd

Fusion -- totally agree with you on Paul Jackson's tune, pure class. Underwater have beeen on fire, the new Gus Gus choon will blow up as well, AND the Tony Senghore tracks I mentioned is on it. Emerson is carving out a niche for himself...

Mark -- none of these have come out yet, search soulseek.com, somebody might have downloads. The Diddy tracks is caned by Tong on his show, so check that...same goes for the new Lee-Cabrera tunage

The Infusion vs. Kate Bush bootleg is still rare but you can hear a sample of it on 3beat.co.uk. Hope that helps

I am going to check out some of these tunes right now. I have one long shot prediction that I completely forgot about, Electronica- Coke, Sex, Drugs/She Loves Me. Both of these tracks are excellent, especially She Loves Me. I agree that the Sam La More track will set many floors ablaze. Keep the posts coming, this is very interesting.

Agree on Electronica -- it WILL be rocked on the Space Terrace, for shizzy...

Here are some more sure shots: Brancaccio & Aisher -- Everybody (it'll be everywhere); Size Triple D -- Nobody Listens to Techno (bootleg) and some mix of Coldplay -- Clocks (probably Cosmos). In fact, I predict the latter will be a set-closer of choice for a good number of DJs

Echoing the sentiment on Coldplay "Clocks"... it's got that feely-goody sweaty-"love each other"-"bin dancing for 16 hours straight" kind of thing going. Forgot about the potential for that one.

Re: cont'd

andre27 said:
Mark -- none of these have come out yet, search soulseek.com, somebody might have downloads. The Diddy tracks is caned by Tong on his show, so check that...same goes for the new Lee-Cabrera tunage

The Infusion vs. Kate Bush bootleg is still rare but you can hear a sample of it on 3beat.co.uk. Hope that helps

Thanks mate 8)

tunes...

These are some tunes that keep us going for the moment ..
N'joy

- dj chus and david penn feat caterina - baila
- thomas crown - burning
- doc l junior - Just an E
- traffic signs - the big fake
- Stephane Malca feat Kenny - Revolution
(Mike Monday Goodman remix or ALan Neri rmx)
- Gusgus - david
- paul johnson - follow this beat
- lee Cabrera - Shake it
- Soulsearcher ft Donna Allen - Feelin Love
- DJ Pippi & Jamie Lewis, The night (goes on)
- Derrick White - Soul 2 Let Go (Sir Pier & Ed Funk's Curious Main Vocal Mix)
- Los Amigos Invisibles - Ease Your Mind (Vocal Mix)
- Room 5 feat. oliver cheatham - make luv (positiva promo 2002)
- human league - don't you wnat me (derrick carter 2003 rmx)
- freaks - where were you when the lights went out

I am sure some will pop up in Space :)

i djed with Paul Jackson in Puerto Banus when Ministry did nights there
i was the resident and all the ministry dj's came over
he is a very nice man

new new one

Just heard this one whilst replaying the Essential Selection from Friday night...

Motorcycle "When the Rush Comes"

Holy whoa. You can sort of almost feel that massive tingly moment for when this song will be best. Super super. SUPER!!!!

im thinkin saffron hill's my love is always here will be blowing the roof tops! ;) :twisted: ;)

I am po'ed that I cannot access soulseek from uni. I guess they firewalled it or something. I will have find another way to download these tracks.

JAGERMEISTER (JUNGLE BROTHERS) "Watch The Groove" (I'll House You) (David
Duriez Rmx) RZ Recordings

not as obvious as some but this was a big hype track at the WMC. get on it now its class!!!!!

Some tips...

Tomaz & Filterheadz - Sunshine (Scunfrog mix)
Scumfrog - Music Revolution
Oscar G & Ralph Falcon - Dark Beat (still around)
Bombdogs - I Can't Explain (lawler will drop this every gig)

will be others but these come to mind just now

futureshock - i got you on my mind
danny howells - duck till dawn....i can hear it on the terrace already
junior jack - e samba

definately don't knock those justin timberlake songs....good tracks, rock your body sounds a little like michael jackson, because it was written for mj, but jt ended up with it

i don't want to hear that p. diddy song once in ibiza! not a p. diddy hater at all, just not feeling that track.

jonbawls said:
i don't want to hear that p. diddy song once in ibiza! not a p. diddy hater at all, just not feeling that track.

you will it will be on the terrace, and morillo may play it

probably 20 mins version as well.

ug, im not keen at all on that p diddy track. there will be loads of timberlake remixes flyin round- wonder if he will be spotted in a vip bar???

'my love is always there' i kinda like and sure that will be hammered, Kid Creme remix of 'at night' woz my tune of last year and will welcome that with tears and screams of 'oh my god' followed my hugging of the speakers ;)

Anythin touched by Tim Deluxe is gonna get played! And methinks there will be more r&b choons dropped/re-edits/remixes doin the rounds

as for that saffron hill track - I dont think thats gonna disappear for a while!

I cant wait for that track which blows your head off and u got no idea wot it is! -In my case its usually Morillo who drops it and I usually spend a week or two tryin to get a tracklisting just so I can pick out that one new track!

Back