Tunes that will rock Ibiza

DrewUK said:
Justin Timberlake : like I love you (deep dish zigzag mix)

Don't laugh until you've heard it.

Still think the above is gonna be big.

Anyone who aint heard it may think i'm crazy, but it really is wicked 8)

Robo said:
you will it will be on the terrace, and morillo may play it

probably 20 mins version as well.

i know....and i am dreading it!
morillo will def make up for it.....and the terrace for me is all about lawler, i just can't see him dropping that.

End of the night terrace tune that will be massiv ethis year, well general end of night/last song is M Factor - Come Together.

and the terrace for me is all about lawler, i just can't see him dropping that.

Wrong...Steve's been dropping it all over the place lately...most of the big jocks have, in either Deep Dish's or Darren Emerson's version...It'll be one of the most played tracks of thre summer, no doubt

And I, for one, think it's wicked...really well-done...Evrywhere I've heard it so far, people have lost it!

andre27 said:
Wrong...Steve's been dropping it all over the place lately...most of the big jocks have, in either Deep Dish's or Darren Emerson's version...It'll be one of the most played tracks of thre summer, no doubt

And I, for one, think it's wicked...really well-done...Evrywhere I've heard it so far, people have lost it!

i haven't heard the emerson version...not a big fan of the deep dish one though....i've heard lawler a few times recently and i haven't heard him play it, but if he drops it and the terrace goes nuts, i just might become a fan of it too

andre27 said:
"All your dreams have been fullfilled, let's get up and let's get ill!" This tune will rock everywhere

P diddy can than Mr Emerson for that little gem..
That track does take the roof off..

Heard it first time when P diddy got the mike to big it up while in the company of Morillo and Emerson and dropped it at the Subliminal closing party last year!...

Kurtis Mantronik Presents Chamonix - How Did You Know (77 Strings)

Rumor has it's really Tim Deluxe, enjoy!!!

Later
Soulman 8)

for a split second there dj soulman, i thought you were going to say, rictic relic, stop her on sight (SOS) - edwin starr. oh well maybe next time.

djb

justin timberlake rock ur body sander kleinberg mix
saffron hill my love is always
lee carberra shake it and special
ps barbie was right erik did play a 40min mix of lets get ill

seanbelfast said:
justin timberlake rock ur body sander kleinberg mix
saffron hill my love is always
lee carberra shake it and special
ps barbie was right erik did play a 40min mix of lets get ill

40 mins of P diddy..... there is no way that I could take that song for 40 minutes.... It's allright but there is no need to play any song for that long.
:rolleyes:

the deep dish "nobody listens to techno" song will probably be everywhere....

correction: Deep Dish can't take all of credit for "Nobody Listens to Techno" -- Danny Howells might have something to say about that

Back