Tricky situation

and yes I do enjoy an experienced prostate massage every now and again.... Nothing worse than an amateur fiddling around not knowing what to do;)

:lol: Good sport!

...and no I can't be blamed for this lewd intervention - trawl backwards and you'll find evidence to support.

Happy to field any questions from bi-curious/closeted/adventurous/anything goes types to the best of my knowledge though.

Was this the culprit post ?

This female friend say the guy shes with likes her to use a strap on him very often.

See, I thought he meant the strap as in bondage strap, rather than a "strap on" .. then all of a sudden it's all prostate massages and 'up the bum' !!! Someone took things in a cavital direction :!:

Friend has new bf - I REALLY dislike him. Just something about him I don't connect with at all, find him quite rude, aggressive, obnoxious. Not the sort of person I want to associate with at all.

What shall I do? Say something to my friend? Avoid them and hope it finishes? Or grit my teeth and still go and meet her, despite my reservations? :confused:

u ok hun xxx

The old "I have a friend..." story eh?? :lol:

I would just say if it was me, sorry for the thread hijack. Her question took me off guard. I was just thinking why are you asking me first? My second thought was why the hell are you doing it if your uncomfortable? back on topic, invite them to your party and just grin and bear it.

Happy to field any questions from bi-curious/closeted/adventurous/anything goes types to the best of my knowledge though.

haha robert!!

"robder's spotlight surgery - for all those questions you've always wanted to ask, but didn't know how"

Back