Tricky situation

My point was that despite nature and scientific study, polygamy is seen as a sin that needs fixing. That's all.

Those practicing monogamy needn't get angered unless it's hitting a nerve.

Who sees polygamy like that? I don't.

Who sees polygamy like that? I don't.

That's because you're a forward-thinking gender transient sexual pioneer Buckers. ;)

Generally society portrays polygamists as fickle sex pests with strange fetishes riddled with neuroses.

Warning thread hijack

This female friend say the guy shes with likes her to use a strap on him very often. She asked him if he was bi but he says no. Is he just open minded or is there something he is not letting on?

Warning thread hijack

This female friend say the guy shes with likes her to use a strap on him very often. She asked him if he was bi but he says no. Is he just open minded or is there something he is not letting on?

The old "I have a friend..." story eh?? :lol:

Warning thread hijack

Every bloke's g-spot is located there.

Nothing controversial in that whatsoever and doesn't necessarily mean he'd prefer a man to be administering. ;)

Warning thread hijack

Are you projecting DJ ;)

Are you putting your head above the parapit? Do you enjoy a prostate massage Bez?

Me? Put my head above the parapit......never

and yes I do enjoy an experienced prostate massage every now and again.... Nothing worse than an amateur fiddling around not knowing what to do;)

That's because you're a forward-thinking gender transient sexual pioneer Buckers. ;)

Generally society portrays polygamists as fickle sex pests with strange fetishes riddled with neuroses.

:lol::eek: !!

It's amazing what happens on here when I switch off for a day or two :lol:. Just been having great fun with some gender transient sexual pioneers at the Berg.. and no, I didn't get involved in the darkroom ;)

Rob will not rest until he's turned the board community into a load of debauched swingers tottering into Torture Garden every Sundar dressed in leather :lol:

Christ this just gets funnier & funnier .. reading backwards up the posts !! I'm still not donning a leather jockstrap on the podium tho' .. I think it would look ridiculous on me (based on the ones I saw on Sunday afternoon anyhow !)

The "Tricky Situation" thread has taken an unexpected twist, hands up who could have predicted the topic would eventually end up at male anal stimulation?:lol::lol::lol:

Back